044

BLACKMAIL

BLACKMAIL.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

"I was able to work part-time thanks to you, so this is on me." Jugyeong smiles.

Seojun, with a blank face, scoffs. "Why do you want to work part-time?"

"So I can go to makeup academy!" Jugyeong giggles.

"A makeup academy?" Seojun says, surprised. Leaning up, he tilts his head like a puppy.

Jugyeong smiles, " I was thinking about what to write on the desired career form, I thought about what I enjoyed doing the most. It made my heart race."

"You did transform my sister into a different person." Seojun smiles, fondly at the girl across from him, his heart beating out of his chest when she looks at him with a small smile and blush but the two get pulled out of it when their food arrives.

Squealing, Jugyeong began to dig in before looking up at Seojun who was calmly doing the same. "I wasn't the only one, Nari did her hair! She's really good at it but I know that's not what she wants to do with her future."

"Yeah, she wants to be a singer.." Seojun chuckles to himself.

"Oh?" Jugyeong cocks her brow, "How did you know that? Nari doesn't tell anyone that?"

Seojun chuckles, "I saw her at the talent show, she was...good."

"Good? Nari's amazing, you know that." Jugyeong scoffs, childishly narrowing her eyes at him. "And pretty, she could be a model if she wanted to."

Growing tired of the endless compliments the pretty girl was saying about her friend, he sighs, leaning back. "What is it? Compliment Nari day?"

Jugyeong halts mid sentence at his sudden defensiveness. "Sorry? I didn't think you would mind since you and Nari are friends...Though I haven't seen you two talk in a while, is she alright? She's been kinda absent."

"Shes..fine." Seojun frowns, still concerned about her after what happened a week ago. She's been avoiding him like the plague, but he wasn't exactly helping his case seeing as he hasn't spoken to her. It's not that he doesn't want to he's just...confused.

He doesn't want to confront her while still being caught in between Jugyeong and Her, it's not fair to her and he knows just how much it hurts to feel like a second choice to someone you like. He would be lying if he said that even though he was sitting with Jugyeong right now, he couldn't help but let his mind wander to her.

Her eyes, her hair, he outfits that she always seems to put hours of thoughts into, her smile...her lips.

Her lips..