043

KISSY KISSY

KISSY KISSY.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...

Eating her food silently in her class, Nari stared at the article in her hand for the millionth time that week. She hadn't been eating with the rest of the kids at school anymore. She couldn't stand being around her friends either, Minjun was starting to be absent more often due to his situation (She visits them all the time though, they're the highlight of her day) Naeun, hadn't been around much either due to staying with Aya more.

Nari couldn't blame her, but Naeun calls often to check on her too. Suho and her talk here and there but she doesn't want to be around him all that much now that he and Jugyeong are always together, and Seojun and her talk here and there but they have yet to really rekindle their relationship.

So here she is, during lunch, staring at the article of her mother and thinking about just how much of a liar her mother was. She always made her father out to be this horrible guy who was never there for his kids, but now she's figuring out that she was the one who was never there.

It's no wonder her father doesn't really connect with Naeun and her...

She still can't forgive him for firing Ms. Park though, and she's going to figure out a way to get her back..

"Nari?" Hearing a familiar voice, Nari jumps and spins around to meet eyes with a concerned Chorong and a meek Seojun standing next to him. Nari offers the two a kind smile, before gesturing for Chorong to continue. "Sorry, but we couldn't help but notice-stop poking me-that you haven't been acting like your normal self. and we've seen you come into this classroom a few times...Is there anything-stOP poking me!-going on at home?"

Nari laughs and shakes her head no. "I'm fine guys, thank you for asking, I just haven't been in the mood to be around people..."

Seojun musters up the courage to speak up, "Well...Can we sit with you?"

Nari thinks and hums, their presence wouldn't bother her that much, plus it wouldn't kill her to take her mind off of what happened for a while.

Setting her phone down, Chorong sits behind her while Seojun sits next to her, Chorong immediately speaking up and leading the conversation between the three, garnering Nari's attention quick. Seojun, who was trying his best to listen to Chorong, let his interest peak and he averts his attention to the open phone and squints his eyes to get a better look at the bright phone on Nari's desk.

Too distracted in the conversation with Chorong to suspect anything, she doesn't notice Seojun reading the title of the article on her phone before his eyes widen, putting the dots together. He leans back and slides into his seat, his lips in a frown as he thinks about just how much Nari is hiding from the people around her.