036

E L E V A T O R P R O B L E M S

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

Getting dragged along by Suho, Nari mentally smacked herself for agreeing to go with him. She expected them to go shopping until they saw whoever he was looking for but as soon as they had gotten off the uber that Nari offered to pay for to which Suho completely ignored much to her dismay, they were bolting up the escalator.

Nari let out an exasperated huff when they finally came to a stop, putting her hands on her knees and catching her breath, Nari peeked up for a second and cocked a brow when she saw Suho with his foot in between the elevator that was about to shut, his harsh eyes staring into the eyes of Jugyeong and Seojun.

Nari stood up straight and watched as Suho sauntered in and grabbed Jugyeong, about to drag her out. Nari furrowed her brows at the seemingly controlling behavior he was showing and spoke up, "Suho, let her go-"

She cut herself short when Seojun stepped forward and grabbed Jugyeong's other arm. Jugyeong stood in the middle with a troubled look, her eyes falling on a thrown off Nari with silent pleading eyes that had Nari shoving a tongue against her tongue in irritation.

"Why are you getting off? It's not the first floor." Seojun grit at Suho.

Suho ignored it and yanked Jugyeong. "Let's go."

Seojun yanked her back to his side. "You're being a nuisance."

Nari glared daggers at the arms that were pulling on Jugyeong, she wasn't strong enough to pull her away from the two, so instead she silently walked behind Suho while the two boys mumbled passive aggressive remarks at each other. 

Adjusting her purse, she huffed and pushed Suho with as much force as she could, catching him off guard and making him stumble into the elevator. Nari nodded and trudged in after him before ignoring the three who were caught off guard as she clicked on the level she assumed they wanted to get off at.

She didn't like elevators for certain reasons but when she was around other people she would get in since she felt more comfortable with the thought. Sighing, she spun on her heel and ignored the two boys still shooting daggers with their eyes and a very nervous Jugyeong.