23

Lloyds POV

We spent the next few hours watching Zanes falcon from the tv.

He was flying from tree to tree trying to find any information on a temple.

"How hard is it to find a temple door?" Jay asked. "If we have not found it...most likely difficult." Zane said in monotone.

"Wu has not yet returned correct?" Pixal asked around. "Cole?" I asked him.

"I thought it was Jays turn?" He said. "Mine?! We said for Lloyd!" Jay retaliated.

"So who actually went to see if Wu was here?" I asked sinking into the couch.

We all turned to the door. "Zane?" Cole quivered. "My scan does not show he is out side." Zane said in a half whisper.

We sighed in relief.

"Because I'm not out side." A voice said from behind us.

"AHHH!" We all screamed turning around to find Wu.

"I expected you to be training." He said to all of us while pointing his staff.

"We where...we just finished early." Cole tried to lie.

Wu stroked his beard. "This does not look like training.." He hummed.

"We where....just doing surveillance." Jay lied.

"In a forest I was just in....interesting." He said. He turned to all of us. "I am disappointed you were following me." He said.

"Where sorry sensei." Zane said with a bow. "We where simply worried about Kai." He finished.

The rest of us nodded in agreement.

Wu sighed. "I forbid any of you from seeing Kai until he his ready to be seen." He said.

"But master-" "Butts are for sitting...do you understand?" He said cutting me off.

I sighed. "Yes sensei." We all said in unison. "Good now get to training." He said as he exited it the room.

Cole and Jay followed.

I looked over at Zane. "Keep your falcon out." I whispered.

"Wont master Wu be disappointed if we do come in contact with Kai?" He asked me. "We cross that railroad when we get there for now keep looking." I said to him. He nodded as we left.

Talon's POV

I was in my dragon form while Kai was walking beside Garmadon on my left.

There where talking I think about Lloyd but I was not listening. I could smell something...like a natural gas or something and I just couldn't shake it.

"Kai?" I looked down at him. He looked up at me. I waved my head and he transformed.

"Do you smell that?" I asked in my dragon tongue.

He took a wiff of the air and growled a bit.

"That does not smell good." He said. "I think it's natural gas...for now no fire." I said. He nodded and we stoped at the wall.

"I thought this was a temple?" Garmadon asked feeling the wall that Kai and I first ran into.

"It is." I said looking up. I jumped into the hole as Garmadon got on Kai's back.

I could see Kai was definitely uncomfortable. "Can't you take him?" He asked me.

I laughed. "I barely know him." I said with a smirk.

We started climbing and the smell was definitely getting stronger.

"I feel like we should turn back." I said to Kai. "This deal is our only hope right now...we can make it." Kai said with a hiss in his voice.

I looked down at Garmadon he seamed fine. We where almost at the top when I noticed something.

"Kai the torches are out." I said to him. He noticed it too.

"You think they burned themselves out?" He asked me.

I shrugged. But once we pulled ourselves over the entrance hole we started coughing.

I shook my head trying to get the smell away and Kai tried to take a deep breath. He ended up coughing more.

"Are you two alright?" Garmadon asked. He had hoped off Kai before they entered the cave. His hand out was out stretched.

It was getting more and more difficult to breath. "Talon...*Cough* I can't transform." He coughed again.

"Neither...*Cough* can I." I tried to explain. I had never had any difficultly transforming but now it seamed like I never could.

Kai's front legs gave out and his head it the ground but he was still breathing and awake.

"Garmadon!" I called in a raspy voice trying not to cough. He looked over at me.

"Find *cough* the source of this *cough* natural gas." I tried.

"This is not natural gas." He said. "I am having no effect...this is ill doing." He proclaimed.

I fell onto my side as Kai tried to stand managing to get up on one arm. "Then do something!" I growled at him with a cough.

"Ah yes right." He said. He formed his magic and looked around.

Using his magic we could see the slight haze of smoke.

"WHOS THERE?!" Garmadon shouted. Nothing said or did anything. Other then our struggle to get a breath there was silence.

I heard a cough from Kai and I tried to stand. I turned to him. He was loosing consciences.

I quickly tried to rotate myself toward him. I was able to get my feet together and I lifted myself up.

I lowers my head to his. "Try to catch *cough* yourself." I said to him.

I then used my body weight and pushed him back down the hole.

With that my legs gave out and I fell with my head over the hole.

I could just see Kai had managed to catch himself.

"GARMADON!!" He yelled. Garmadon ran and looked down.

He looked at me. "I'll be fine...*cough* just get *cough*cough* some help." I said the best I could.

He nodded and jumped down the hole. My sight went a bit blurry after that.

I tried to rotate my head and when I lifted it I was able to get a blast of fire out.

It was bright and burned hot but what I could see with that blast was...something so different.

On the roof so many eyes flew in the fire light. And from what I could see before I passed out...they where something like....skeletons....

OOOOOO WHO COULD IT BEEEE

I thought I knew where I was gunna go with this book. Welp that original idea has been tossed out of the window lol so now I'm just winging it until I know where I'm going.

I also thought of Garmadon being British while writing this so yaaaa (v^_^)v

(1086 Words)