𝟏𝟏: 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious?" Y/n questions, completely dumbfounded. "So that's why I didn't wake up to him banging on my door..."

"Yes. Dazai is missing, we know he can handle himself so we haven't sent anyone out to retrieve him. But I just thought you should know, because he's your best friend and all," Kunikida looks to the side and blushes.

The h/c haired girl giggles, "Thank you for telling me! I appreciate you a lot. Though it does seem like more happened while I was asleep or on missions, besides Dazai-kun disappearing," you sit on the tatami mat, crossing your arms slightly.

He invited Y/n to the agency, but chose this room specifically to tell something, a room where it's quiet and no one can interrupt, it seems like something more serious is happening, Y/n conquered.

Kunikida pauses, read through, "You're right as usual. There's a girl that brat Atsushi encountered, a girl with the ability called 'Demon Snow' where she controls an ability through her phone, and a man named Akutagawa was controlling it. Atsushi is currently taking her to the military police. She killed 35 people at such a young age." Kunikida looked sad for a moment, "She will most likely be sentenced to death."

"All because the Port Mafia made her do it," Y/n grumbled angrily.

Kunkida nodded, "I wanted to tell you this so you aren't left in the dark."

"Thank you again, by the way, do I have any missions today, or are there any meetings?"

Kunikida stared confusingly, "From what I checked, you have no missions for the next two days, and there's no meetings to attend, unless an emergency meeting is called."

The woman on the other side from him nods her head eagerly, "Finally! I can get some rest."

He deadpans, "Yes you can get some rest, but make sure to answer your phone, just in case something happens!"

She grins happily and gets up in a hurry, Thank you again! Goodbye!"

She almost runs out of the agency, missing Kunikidas flustered face, 'She's so cute- wait! no! I sound like a teenager when I think that...'

Once Y/n gets home she calmly relaxes on the black couch, watching a scary movie that helps her relax, but then a certain part about suicide makes her think stuff over. Especially about Dazai, she's somewhat concerned. There's a few texts from him a couple hours ago, saying the normal, 'Good morning!!! ( ๑‾̀◡‾́)σ'
'I hear that you've been on a bunch of missions, get some good rest Y/n-chan!! ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )'
'I'll be running some errands today.'
But then it ends abruptly on 'Maybe you could join me ('∀')'

Looking down at the texts makes Y/n think something other than a suicide happened, this time is definitely different.

"Don't tell me it's the Port Mafia again." The e/c eyed girl glances down at the floor in exasperation. "Did they kidnap him? Did he willingly get kidnapped? That sounds like a Dazai-kun thing to do... Either way, I wouldn't be in good conscious if I don't find him."

Quickly disregarding the thought of leaving him be, Y/n grabs her boots and heads out of the door, not in a hurry, more like in disdain.