𝟎𝟔: 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

SECOND PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Flashback start

You could only smell the stench of blood whenever you were around mafia men, including your best friend. You couldn't escape it. The mafia or the smell.

"Y/n, you alright?" You turned to your right, seeing the infamous Chuuya Nakahara staring at you with a concerned look.

Your face scrunched up, smelling blood yet again.

"Sorry for worrying you. I'm a-ok!" You sent the 16 year old boy a small smile, turning away quickly.

One thing Chuuya knew about you was that you could never act. I guess you had to act to be in the mafia, but lying towards people you cared about was horrible to you.

He knew you weren't meant for the mafia.

But, he also knew how skilled you were, and that sometimes you would lose yourself in the thrill of it.

Chuuya sighed and pat your head softly, "I can't wait until the day your eyes light up with joy."

Your eyes widened, "Come on! My eyes are always bright and sparkly!"

"It's not nice to lie, especially when you suck so badly at it."

"Chuuyaaaaa," You wailed.

The boy beside you just chuckled, amused.

"We should report this back to the boss-"

"Why can't we get mochi first or something? This is a job well done."

"Don't be a baby now Y/n."

"I'm not being a baby, you're the baby!"

"HAH?! I'm not a baby!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!"