𝟎𝟐: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲

SECOND PERSON POINT OF VIEW

The street lights in the city were a sight for sore eyes, they were gorgeous to you

Every day you went out of your apartment just to stare at the city, sometimes meeting up with Dazai too since he's a night owl and likes the serene feeling of the city at night, mainly with your company.

"Dazai-san, what are you reading," Atsushi calls out from on top of a crate.

Your head turns to look at the boy as you sit beside Dazai, not bothering to read the book, since you already read it 1000 times before, 7 years ago.

"A good book."

You ignore everything, thinking about how pretty the town must look right now, and how you're missing out on it.

"I'm surprised you can read when it's this dark." Atsushi comments, trying to make conversation.

"I have good vision, right Y/n-chan?" He winks towards you as you can barely see a thing.

You stick your middle finger up at him, knowing that he was taunting you for your not so good vision.

He chuckles before stating that he already knows everything that happens in the book.

Actually, you gave him that book 6 years ago when it was his 16th birthday. Dazai practically jumped for joy when you gave it to him. The all mighty mafia member hugged you and ran out of the room deciding to read it immediately.

Chuuya just sighed at the whole interaction, pretending not to be jealous at the two of you.

But now, you can't see the stars as Dazai reads his book over again.

Not a good situation.

"A good book is always a good book, no matter how much you read it."

'Hm... Everyone around the world stares at the night sky at night, we're all connected that way. Hey Chuuya, are you looking at the stars with me?'