𝟎𝟖: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

SECOND PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Flashback start.

Alarm clocks were the epitome of hell, but everyday you still managed to wake up, take a shower and brush your teeth before setting out to Dazai's room.

"Dazai-kun! Dazai-kun! Wake up it's time for work!" You screamed as you shook him.

He was a deep sleeper, and it seemed impossible to wake him up. You would take extra measures most of the time, to insure your safety.

"Don't accidentally slap me back this time..." You mutter to yourself, readying your hand.

Slap!

"Nooses-!"

"What were you even dreaming about Dazai-kun?" You were a bit unnerved.

His eyes settled on your form, as he sat up on his bed, "Good morning Y/n-chan~ are you making pancakes again today?"

You sighed, but soon nodded, patting his head slightly before walking out of the room. Dazai was of course following you with glee.

"You're not helping me. Last time you 'helped' you got me a second degree burn you ass-"

"I APOLOGIZED!" Dazai pouted, "I even gave you my limited edition suicide guide."

You leaned against the kitchen counter, eyeballing him. "Thanks for that and all, but it was made by a random dude, it's not even close to limited edition."

Dazai sat down on his kitchen table, smiling to make up for his past actions.

This definitely became a ritual for you two.

"Blueberry pancakes, banana pancakes or strawberry pancakes? I'm feeling strawberry pancakes today." You dove into the pantry, searching for flour.

You were definitely the pillar for the agency, always helping with Ranpos terrible sense of direction, and helping Dazai with his terrible cooking. Let alone your strength used for when situations turn drastically bad.