𝟏𝟏: 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

It's been an interesting few days, being assigned to missions frequently without much rest, Y/n was just tired

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's been an interesting few days, being assigned to missions frequently without much rest, Y/n was just tired.

So when she got home, Y/n was taking a well deserved nap, completely missing all the calls she got about the missions, hanging out, and news.

Waking up in a daze and seeing all the missed calls, she sighed and mumbled, "They can handle themselves."

The girl yawned, stretched, then got up to shower and look less zombie like. 'I haven't seen the agency for about 3 days, well besides Fukuzawa-san, I miss them,' Y/n frowns in thought, finishing up her hygiene.

She casually walks up to the kettle to make some tea to wake up some more, and just as the girl takes a sip of her drink, she looked back at her phone in time to answer an incoming call from Kunikida. "Good morning, Kunikida-kun, I hope things have been well." She smiles.

Kunikida smiles, "Good morning to you as well Y/n-chan, it's been a while. I'm afraid there's been a situation, can you come to the agency as quickly as you can? I'll fill you in on the details here."

'He sounds serious...' Y/n thought, furrowing her brows.

"Got it, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 | 𝘣𝘴𝘥 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें