𝟏𝟎.𝟐: 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

SECOND PERSON POINT OF VIEW

A/N: you don't have to read this chapter, it's just some more background on how y/n was like in her port mafia days, and her relationship with aku ❤️

"You've gotta be joking me..." You grumbled out angrily, shaking your head. 

This interrogation was going nowhere.

"If you don't want to talk, you'll die, get it?" The suspect was staring ahead mindlessly. You've had enough.

Snap!

He dropped to the ground, the sunlight stripped out of him.

Not even a second later, you walked out of the room, leaving the bloody mess alone. He wasn't your problem anymore. The smell of blood was and always is, gross.

"Defiance is such a hindrance," You were laying on your bed, not wanting to do your mission today. A day off was needed.

You also didn't want to deal with Chuuya or Mori reprimanding your actions, so you just chose not to deal with it all.

"Maybe I could sneak out?" You ask yourself, playing with your fingers to fill the boredom. The next mission was in three hours — there was enough time to sneak out and have some fun today.

Nodding, you abruptly stood up and ran out of your room. Chuckling slightly, you travelled to Akutagawa's room. He's a year younger and hasn't experienced much freedom, a day off would be nice for him.

Knock, Knock, Knock!

"Akutagawa-kun, it's me!"

The boy inside tensed up by his desk, thinking: 'what's she doing here? she's normally with Dazai or Chuuya at this time.'

Akutagawa slowly walked to the door and peaked outside, seeing the one and only Y/n. His eyes widened. "Surprise! Now get ready, we're going out!"

You started bouncing on your feet, barely explaining anything to the poor boy. He blushed a tiny bit before shaking his head, "Y/n-san... I'm afraid I don't understand."