𝟎𝟗: 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"You're meant to tell me- that a measly group of 10 people beat you all to a bloody pulp?" Mori sat crossed legged on his chair, looking unimpressed

The Black Lizards stood idly, not daring to look their leader in the eye. They didn't stand a chance against the Armed Detective Agency, even more so when Y/n was fighting alongside them.

"Mori-san-" Hirotsu started.

Mori raised his hand up, shushing him. "Please just get out of my sight."

Just before they were forced to leave, Gin stepped forward, "Mori-san, we saw Y/n-san."

The whole gang eyed her, how was this going to help their case? If anything, it would just make Mori go even more crazy.

Hirotsu wanted to leave the second Mori let out a small 'eek!'

Their leader jumped out of his armchair and jumped up and down like a highschool girl who just got asked out.

His excitement was ostentatious though, since there was something more beneath the surface.

"Ahem," He straightened himself up, "Let me guess, was Y/n-chan affiliated with the Armed Detective Agency?"

"Yes, she was a member." Hirotsu closed his eyes, recalling the pain of being thrown through a wall because of her ability.

Mori's eyes darkened a bit, knowing that this would be the case if he were to hear of her again. He pouted after his moment of anger, "Why would Y/n-chan leave us and join that foul agency?" 

The group took it as their sign to leave.

"Eliseeee!"

Seconds later, Elise suddenly appeared holding a plate of cookies and a piece of paper. She calmly looked at Mori, not wanting to deal with him again, but since she was summoned, she had to.