Chapter 2

After a while of seeing that girl, I started to want to be a nappy wearing girl like her. Even though I am a potty trained boy, I still wanted to be like that.  After a while of wanting to be like that, I walked up to my mum and told her that I wanted to wear nappies and girl clothes. She asked me why, and if I am sure. I told her why and that I was 100% sure. We went to the store that afternoon and as we turned to the nappy aisle she looked down at me and smiled. She asked me what nappies I wanted. I went up and down the aisle and picked out various nappies. Then, we moved over to the girl clothes aisle. I picked out several dresses, skirts and tights. When we got home, mum put away the groceries and then came to my room, opened up the package of nappies, grabbed a dress and asked me to laydown. She put me in a dress. She told me that I was to use them from now on, if she was buying them, then I was going to use them, and she would check and change me as needed. If I wanted to stop using them, then I would have to show her I was still potty trained. I looked at myself in the mirror. I let my hair grow long for the past couple months. All I saw was a girl and I liked it.