"Because no matter how good Daniella was, I'm pretty sure I'm better" Caroline boosted.

"Oh my god, I missed you!" Aria yelled, running over to Caroline, and just as she thought Aria was going to hug her, Aria ended up taking Hope from her arms and hugging her niece, "I missed you so much Hope! I'm never letting your mother take you away from me".

Caroline laughed, she then looked at Mia, who had crawled over to her as soon as she entered the room, "And I missed you mini Aria" she said, picking Mia up and kissing her cheek, "And I might have missed your mother as well".

Aria smiled at her sister, "Hope, tell your mother I might have missed her as well".

"And I missed both of you" Rebekah said, pulling the girls into a group hug, making sure not to hurt Hope and Mia.

"Okay, now, we got a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it" Caroline said, after breaking the hug, "Today is both Jo and Aria's special day, we have to make it perfect".

Rebekah and Jo looked at Caroline wide eyed, while Aria looked at her in confusion, "My special day?" she asked.

Caroline's eyes widened when she realised what she said, causing her to turn to Rebekah for help, who just shook her head rapidly, letting Caroline know she was on her own in this.

"Uh, Ric!" Caroline yelled suddenly, "Ric is your adoptive father and he's getting married, so obviously it's a special day for you".

"Exactly" Jo said, giving Caroline a thumbs up after making sure Aria couldn't see her.

"Totally" Rebekah added, mouthing good save to Caroline.

"Anyways" Caroline said, not letting Aria think too much about her words, "Aria, have a drink, one drink isn't going to cause you to forget about my niece, Rebekah, don't forget to steam the back of the dress as well, and Jo I can see your shoes under the couch, okay, now, who's dealing with the boys?".

"The boys are dealing with themselves" Aria informed, playing with Hope.

"That's not a good idea" Caroline said.

"No it is not" Rebekah agreed.

"Yeah, but Elijah and Finn arrived last night, I trust them to keep the balance" Aria assured.

"Let's hope so" Jo said, downing her nonalcoholic mimosa.

***

"How many glasses of champagne have you had?" An amused Jo asked Aria.

"Too many" Aria admitted, "This is some good champagne".

"Kai got that as a wedding present" Jo informed.

"Yeah about Kai, we never talked about how you feel about this new him?" Aria asked.

Jo sighed, "I don't think I'm ever going to fully trust" she admitted, "He killed my whole family, it's hard to just forgive and let go of that".

"I understand" Aria assured.

"You do?" Jo asked.