Part ( 30 )

NEW CHAPTER

Y/n looked backwards and saw jimin ............

𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 ..............

( Something like this )

Y/n is totally shocked by this but deep down she want this .

Jimin = baby I know you must be shocked but I love you . I love you so much more than myself not as father and daughter but as a couple . I want you to be mine. I know we can't have relationship but trust me baby if you said yes we will live our life happily and you always wanted a perfect relationship right ? So we will be the best couple for ever . I promise you my princess I will always protect you and love you till my last breath.  Just say yes .

Y/n was happy by listening all this but scared too because what will people say .....

Y/n = d-daddy i-im

Jimin = my angle don't you like daddy huh ? Are you going to make daddy sad ( He said in manuplating tone )

Y/n = u-umm yes ( He said with her head down )

A big smile formed on jimin lips . He quickly opened a box  with a beautiful ring inside it ................

Y/n just shrugged off all of her bad thoughts and thought to spend time with da- I mean with her boyfie

Y/n just shrugged off all of her bad thoughts and thought to spend time with da- I mean with her boyfie .......

Y/n happily took hands in front of him and y/n put the ring in her third finger ...........

Then jimin got up from his knees and hugged y/n tightly..........

Jimin = I love you soo much my princess.

Y/n = I love you too daddy .

TO BE CONTINUE
Can you guys give me some ideas for this fanfic because I'm little confused.  What to make next ...............