Part ( 16 )

NEW CHAPTER

Jimin was introducing her mafia partners and friends to y/n as he already said to them to act like business man's not mafia's.
.
.
.
Jimin = So this is Mr.kang and Mr.kang this is my daughter y/n Park y/n .

Mr.Kang = Hello y/n ( smiles ) and this is my son hyunjin .

Y/n = Hello Uncle ( bow ) nice too meet you.
Hyunjin = HI nice to meet you too ( smiles )

~~~~~~~After sometime~~~~~~~

Jimin and Mr.kang is talking . While y/n and hyujin are sitting together. Hyunjin trying too get close too her but y/n was feeling uncomfortable so she stood up and went to jimin .

Jimin = waht happened baby ( caressed her cheecks )

Y/n = daddy I don't want to sit with hyujin the way he is looking at me I feel uncomfortable I'm sowwy daddy but I don't want to sit with him .

Jimin = it's okh baby you don't need to say sorry okh you just go and sit with your uncle's okh ?

Y/n nodded and went to Bts ( except jimin )

Y/n = hello uncle .

Bts ( except jimin ) = HI y/n .

Y/n = uncle can I sit with you please ( pout )

Jhope = sure why not but did your appa send you here ?

Y/n = yes because I was sitting was that Jackson guy but the way he was looking at me I start feeling uncomfortable so I told daddy about it and he said to sit with you .

Jin = okh .

They all glance at each other knowing that someone is going to die tonight.
.
.
.
They all start talking with each other but then they all are having mission so they went to the mission and now y/n was sitting alone .
.
.
.
Y/n was sitting but she felt hot breath on her neck she look back and saw ________?

TO BE CONTINUE