Part ( 37 )

NEW CHAPTER

But firstly I'm sorry for late updates as my exams are near and I need to cover all syllabus. Sooo just forgive me my dear unnies and oppa 🥺.

Well let's start the chapter
_________________________________

Y/n was just sitting down on the floor crying hard while the papers are still in her hand ............

Y/n was reading those papers again maybe she misunderstood but no .........

Y/n = D-daddy lied t-to me ( She said while sobbing )

JIMIN POV

I was talking with one of my friend but then I remember I forgot the papers in the cabin.     * SHIT * . I told my friend we will talk any other day and then hang up . I quickly ran to the cabin and saw which I never wanted . My princess crying hard while the papers are in her hand . I think she got to know about it . No no no no no this can't be true. I side my bad thoughts and ran to my baby.........

END OF JIMIN POV

Y/n was crying in the corner hugging her knees .........

Jimin slowly went to her and tried to hug her but she jerked of his hands .........

Y/n = w-why a-appa w-why didn't y-you told me that I'm a-adopted ( sobbing )

Jimin = b-baby it's not like that please listen to me ( he tried to convince her )

Y/n = who are my real parents ( She said directly looking at his eyes )

Jimin = w-why princess i-i was your dad but now we are in relationship. So it's good that we are not blood related ........

Y/n just got up and ran of his cabin jimin ran behind her but saw her in namjoon embrace crying........

This made my heart broke into million pieces ..........

Namjoon hyung looked at me with a what happened look ???

I look at him and shook my head .........

Jimin came to y/n tried to hug her but she said which made my heart clench.........

Y/n = namjoon oppa tell daddy I don't want to see him ..........

She said and ran out of the company...........

Y/n came out and saw her driver.  She went to him and said him to take her home ........

The driver was quite shocked because she is always cheerful but today she sounded little rude...........

Y/n sat in the car and they drove away ........

Jimin went to cabin. Namjoon was following him from behind ..............

Jimin came into his cabin and brust out of crying.........

Namjoon = jim-

Jimin = Hyung please not now . I don't wanna listen anything.........

Namjoon nodded and went out of his cabin.........

JIMIN POV

Well I happy she got to know about it . But I'm little sad because I can't see my baby crying it made me cry too.  She is mine and no one can change this truth . I know y/n will say she will leave home or she don't love me. But who cares she is mine if she will like it or not . If she will try to leave me then she deserve a punishment. It will be not too rough but she need a punishment for jerking my hands . Awww my baby just wait and watch 😏............

END OF JIMIN POV

Jimin took his coat from the chair and went out of the cabin but notice some cupcakes..........

Jimin = aish my princess she took cupcakes but I make her sad . Aww my poor baby but I will give her something which she is never gonna forget ( smirk ).......  

He then went out office and drove to home.........

TO BE CONTINUE