53. Pregnant Akshu: 5.1 (TS)

It had been a week since Akshara's baby bump made an appearance. She was really happy and often caressed it. She would wake up every morning and measure it with an inch-tape to record the progress. Not that she would see any change on a daily basis. Abhimanyu would often wake up to see her standing in the front of the mirror and studying her bump with a smile on her face.

Seeing her happy made his insides do a happy dance. Sometimes, he'd join her. He'd scoop her in his arms and together they'd caress the small bump. Other times, he'd just keep his distance and enjoy seeing her happy.

Everyone in the house was really excited as well. They could hardly wait to meet the new member of the family. Harshvardhan was excited to be a grandfather and each day, he'd warm up to Akshara more and more. Manjiri would always take her to the temple and give her good books to read that'd fill her with positivity. Goenkas visited often as well as well. Abhira's baby would be the first child of next generation on both side of the family and everyone was really excited for the same.

Anisha was also done with her shooting and rushed back home as soon as she heard that she'd be a bhua soon. The only person bitter about it was Mahima. She still couldn't accept the fact that Manjiri will be a grandmother before her. Her son was the eldest, yet Abhimanyu's child would become the elder one of coming generation. Shefali had ignored her orthodox thoughts but soon they started to get to her. Parth's not-so-subtle hints to try for their own baby and Mahima's constant taunts made her quite jealous of Akshara who, unlike her, had a successful and loving husband & a very caring mother-in-law.

...........

It was morning time; Abhimanyu woke up to see his wife sitting sipping something off a cup while caressing her bump. He went to her and kissed her cheeks. Bending down, he kissed her bump as well.

Abhimanyu: Morning Akshu....Morning baby!...Chalo ready ho jao, walking time..

Akshara pouted and Abhimanyu kissed that pout. She started to throw a tantrum but Abhimanyu was quite adamant. He took her in his arms and took her outside.

Abhimanyu: Stop pouting Akshu wrna I'd have to kiss it away..

Akshara: Haw!! Publically?

Abhimanyu: Haan to drta hoon kya mai?

He pulled her into his arms. Akshara got red and looked around. A few people doing yoga stole glances at them. She got shy.

Abhimanyu: Oye hoye hoye....meri lal tamatar....tumhara sharmana dekhr Kon kahega ki humara baby hone wala hai??

Akshara: (hits his arms) tum bhi na Abhi!!

Abhimanyu smirked but let go of her waist. Instead, he held her small hands in his and started to walk.

Abhimanyu: It is good for you to be active during pregnancy Akshu, wrna mai tumhe kbhi force nahi krta...

Akshara sighed. She knew it was for her best. Together Abhira took a few rounds across the park.

Akshara: Bs Abhi!! Thak gayi hoon mai...please baith jate hai na!

Abhimanyu: Hmm...okay.

They sat down on a bench. Abhimanyu gave her some water.

Abhimanyu: Accha suno, mai na yahin thoda stretch kr leta hoon....thik hai?

Akshara: Hmm...I will relax.

She closed her eyes and leaned into the park chair, feeling the cool air on her face. She could hear the birds chirping and sighed happily.

*giggles*

Akshara frowned. Her peaceful time was disturbed by some giggles. She opened her eyes while frowning and saw a sight that made her blood boil.

Her husband was flexing his muscles as he bent side to side. She could drool at the sight of his body but what irritated her was the little fan club that had gathered nearby. Some girls were giggling and openly staring at her husband.