32. Not Your Punching Bag (I)

I am hoping the upcoming promo is misleading like many before in the past. However, in case people blame Akshara- then this is how I have imagined something in its aftermath and I know it will not happen on the show by long shot but here it goes.

............

Abhimanyu Birla was fuming mad. He did not know what to do or think. As a child he had seen his father with another woman and was never okay with how his mother forgave that. She not only let go of this but she put up with years and years of abuse while remaining loyal to her abuser. If you ask him, he'd call it some strange version of 'Stockholm syndrome' –where victims fall in love with their abusers.

He looked at his mother who was laying asleep and muttering in her sleep. He clutched the report in his hand- the proof of his father's infidelity and cursed him for the nth time that day. He saw his mother slowly open her eyes and was quick on his feet. He was by her side and held her hand.

Abhimanyu: Maa!!

Manjiri: Abhii..

She looked at the crumpled paper on the floor and looked at him with question in her eyes. Abhimanyu understood his mother well.

Abhimanyu: I know.. but nobody else does- except Neil...pr apne kyu chupaya sbse?

Manjiri: Neil ko pata hai!? Kahan hai vo...beta mujhe uske pass le jaa..

Abhimanyu: Maa! Aap shant ho jaiye..abhi toh aap behoshi se uthe ho....Neil hospital me hi bohot sad tha. Aap behosh hue to mai apko yahan ward me le aya lekin vo hall se kahin aur chala gaya. Parth bhai gaye hai uske peeche..

Manjiri: Mera Neil!! (she sobs and holds Abhimanyu's hands) Tujhe meri kasam hai Abhiii...tu jaa aur lekr aa mere Neil ko...vo pta nahi kya kya soch raha hoga..kahin kuch ulta seedha na kr le...Tu jaa na beta...

Meanwhile, Akshara brought some food for Manjiri who got angry at Akshara.

Manjiri: Le jao tum ye sb..

Akshara: Maa..apki tabyat!

Manjiri: chup ho jaa Akshara. Tujhe maine kaha tha na ki maa beti sb kuch share kr skte hai pr kuch cheeze neeji hoti hai...unse door reh...toh kyu nahi maani tune meri baat?! Kyu ghusi is mamle me??

Akshara: Maa...

Abhimanyu: Akshu...tum bahar jao ....maa ki tabyat bigar skti hai in sb baaton se...she needs rest.

Akshara: pr Abhi...tum-

Abhimanyu: Akshu! Jao!...(To Manjiri) Maa, aap tension mt lo..mai Neil ko lekr ata hoon.

Abhimanyu rushes out to start his bike and find his brother. He got flashbacks of all his fond times with Neil. He decided to find him safe and after that only he'll deal with Harshvardhan. As of now, not many knew of this and his priority was to find Neil first. Akshara ran after him.

Abhimanyu: Tum yahan kya kr rahi ho? Mai Neil ko dhoondne jaa raha hoon.....

Akshara: Sath me dhoondte hai...

Abhimanyu: Nahi!! aur ye jo bhi hua sb tumhari hi galti hai...

Akshara: (Shocks) Abhiii...maine kya kiya??

Abhimanyu: Kyu padi tum ghar ke mamlo me? Ek baar fir tumne meri baat nahi maani...mana kiya hai na...kb manogi ki iss ghar ke mamlo se door raho..

Akshara: ye ghar mera bhi hai Abhi...aur meri kya galti hai?? Maine kya kiya??

Abhimanyu: rehne do Akshu. Maa ne kaha tha tumse door rehne...lekin agr tumhe doubt tha toh tum mujhe batati....lekin tumne sb uljha diya...anyways this is not the time for this, I need to go find Neil- my brother!