35. Not Your Punching Bag (IV)

Did Abhimanyu really tell Akshara that he'll not forgive her if Manjiri cried? Did he really ask Neil to be angry with Harshvardhan only??

I want to know what are these writers even planning? Is Abhimanyu really that much of a mother-worshipper that he cannot see anything beyond. This scares me for Akshara's future. What if one day Manjiri has a tiff with Akshu, will Abhi leave her? In that case, Akshu's relationship is just a ticking time bomb!

Neil is correct in his POV. He has every right to be mad at Manju but Abhi cannot see this simple thing? He knows Manju cannot see beyond HB, at least that should have made him think that Manju can do wrong to protect HB's petty ego and nonexistent feelings.

I wish happy vibes returned on the show. Yrkkh needs a happy track after this but Idk if makers will have sense to do so.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter. This story is getting longer than expected but I'll try wrap it up with one more part.

...........

Kairav and Abhimanyu were in the car following Rudra and Arohi. As Kairav drove at a safe distance, Abhimanyu kept trying Akshara's number.

Life is strange! He had all day to call her but he chose to ignore her and now he wanted to call her desperately but it won't connect. His heart kept sinking thinking of the possibilities. The odds didn't feel like in his favour. He called Neil to check at the community centre as well as check Akshara's mails on his laptop as she might have left it logged in there to see if she made payments at any hotel.

Abhimanyu: Ye apki behen bhi ek number ki troublemaker hai. Akshu ko dhoonda hai- pta nahi kahan h aur ye nikal padi hai isske saath. Isse bhi akele nahi chor skte..

Inside the car, Rudra had tactfully set a trap. He did not start the air conditioner claiming it was broken and the window button wasn't working either. Arohi taunted him for picking her up in such a beat up car but Rudra kept mum. Then he offered Arohi water. Irritated by the heat, she drank the spiked water. She felt numbness spread in her body but shrugged it off. Rudra parked the car in front of an isolated cottage.

Arohi: Ye kaise farmhouse h? And yahan lagta toh nahi ki koi party hai...

Rudra: Party to tumhare ane se hogi na meri jaan- private party..

Arohi: What nonsense!! Dekho- (her vision blurred a little) mujhe kya ho raha h?

Rudra: Mera nasha ho raha ...

Arohi: Shut up! kya diya hai tumne mujhe...

Rudra: Sirf thoda sa nasha.....aur ab doonga dher sara pyaar...

He tried to kiss her but she resisted. Angry, he caught her jaw.

Rudra: Abey khud ko lucky samajh!..Rudra itna wait kissi ladki ka nahi krta, itna soch kr jaal nahi bichata pr kya hai na tere uss jija ne dhamki di thi mujhe tujhse door rehne ki...toh us dhamki ki toh bajani hi thi...

Arohi: Abhimanyu??

Rudra: Haan...mujhe bolo raha tha meri wife ki sister h...buri nazar se mt dekho...arey tum jaise ladkiyan to khud jholi me girti hai...

He laughed and then got down. He opened the car's door to pull Arohi out but as soon as he opened that door, Kairav smacked his face hard.

Rudra: Saa-

He got another punch in the gut by Abhimanyu. Rudra was no match for them and rushed in his cottage to find his friends but before he could come out, Kairav and Abhimanyu left with Arohi. They could have fought them all but Arohi looked delicate and they were yet to find Akshara. Arohi started to blabber in her sleep.