48. Jealous Abhi: 4 (OS)

OS 4: Akshara ka Deewana

-Disclaimer: OS has kissing, uncomfortable readers may skip. I tried to make it more romantic and less about jealousy given comments asking for romantic Abhira.

...............

Pre-read: Abhira are married for a few months now. After getting comfortable at her new job, Akshara also started to get equally involved at Akshara Dance Academy which was earlier solely handled by Kairav. Kairav was getting busier with business after Manish officially retired so she stepped in to contribute in running her mother's academy.

Recently, they've hired a new dance instructor and social media manager- Siddhant Sharma.

.................

It was early morning. Akshara Birla stepped out of the bathroom in her bathrobe and looked over her bed to see her husband in deep sleep. He had come in late from the hospital so she knew he wouldn't have to go back to work until later in the day. Her soft fingers lingered around the lines underneath his eyes.

Akshara: (whispers) Mera Docman! Kitne busy rehte ho na tum...kitna thak gaye...Rest well my love!

She planted a soft kiss on his cheeks and went to the cupboard. Deciding to dress comfy as she had to go to the academy after hospital, she picked out a semi casual outfit- some straight pants with printed peplum blouse. She put her hair into a half-up hairdo and moved to select the lipstick shade that would go best with her look. She was deciding when her phone pinged.

She absent-mindedly picked her phone with a lipstick shade in another hand. A squeal left her lips as she saw the notification.

Akshara: Eeeeeeee!!! Ye kitna hwat hai!!!..haye!!! Hot! Hot! Hot!!

Abhimanyu woke up with a start as he heard his wife scream. His first instinct was to protect her.

Abhimanyu: Kya hua!! Kahan lgi hai aag??

Akshara was busy acting like a lovesick puppy to notice her husband's worry. She just gave a dreamy sigh and sat on the stool.

Akshara: Dil me lagi hai mere aag...haye!!! kitna pyaara hai na ye...

She picked up her phone and sighed again.

Akshara: I love you Sid!

Abhimanyu growled.

Abhimanyu: I will KILL him!!!...

He got on his feet and was about to rush out when Akshara came to her senses and pulled him back.

Akshara: Kahan jaa rahe ho? Aur vo bhi aise? Bina shoes ke? Shirtless?

Abhimanyu: I don't care. Aaj toh vo Sid marega ...

Akshara: Aur tum London bina visa ke jaoge kaise?

Abhimanyu: (confused) London?

Akshara: Duh!! Uski new film ka shoot wahin ho raha hai..

Abhimanyu: Sid ne film sign kr li?

Akshara: Haan...uska kaam hai...

Abhimanyu: Tum kiski baat kr rahi ho?

Akshara: Siddharth Malhotra! My FAV!!!....Uski post ke liye notification set kiya hua hai maine...aaj hi uske ek shirtless pic post ki...mera toh din hi ban gaya...

Abhimanyu felt silly yet green with envy. He held her arms and pushed her gently. Now, her back was against the wall while he was hovering over her.

Abhimanyu: You are MINE!!