I shook my head and grabbed her arm pulling her into the classroom, before shutting the door

" Who? " I asked while rubbing her arm trying to comfort her.

 She looked up at me in fear " Chasity! " she shouted " She had left sometime during lunch and she hasn't returned to any of her classes! I tried calling her and her phone is off and I don't know what to do, what if she got kidnapped or murdered!! " she screamed as tears came to her eyes.

I chuckled and shook my head at my girlfriend's slightly insane best friend. She's completely over reacting.

She narrowed her eyes at me " You think this is funny? " she asked darkly.

I shook my head before clearing my throat " Yandy, Chasity hasn't been kidnapped or murdered. Something happened with her earlier and Trent took her back to his place because she had hurt her head. I'm on my way to see her now " I explained as I zipped up my coat.

Her eyes turned into slits " Ronney did something didn't he? " she asked.

The mention of his name instantly sent a boiling range through my blood as I nodded. I can't wait until that bastard turns 18 so he'll be a legal adult when I  beat his ass. And when I beat his ass, imma make sure that in the end he's crippled. That way he'll never be able to hurt Chasity again.

Yandy scowled as anger flashed over her features " What did he do to her? " she questioned angrily.

I shrugged " I don't know yet, but I'll find out. But listen, Chasity is at Trent's house right now so you can go ahead and go over there and see her. I have to go pick up Sierra really quickly and drop her off at my grandparent's house, but I'll be over there soon " I stated as I took my keys from off my desk.

She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked me over with a disapproving look on her face. Ugh God, here we go again. I swear I'll regret the day I ever told her.

" Why can't you bring Sierra with you? " she asked while raising an eyebrow

I narrowed my eyes at her " You know exactly why Yandy, please don't start with me " I stated as I went to walk by her, but she stepped to the side blocking my path.

" You know that the longer you hide it from her, the angrier she'll be at you for not telling her sooner " she said sternly.

I grunted " I know that Yandy! You ,Trent and Taylor tell me the same thing every 5 seconds! I said that I was gonna tell her today! " I cried annoyed. I'm sick of everybody lecturing me about me telling Chasity about Sierra, they don't even try to see it from my point of view. I have a logical explaination on why I haven't told her yet.

She snorted before rolling her eyes " You better, that's my best friend and I don't like hiding secrets from her. So you better tell her soon or I'll do it " she stated while crossing her arms over her chest. 

I raised my eyebrows at her. Oh she wants to play blackmail? Okay, I love that game.

I smirked " Okay, do that and I'll tell Trent about your little secret " I said while raising an eyebrow at her challengingly. She knows exactly what I'm talking about too.

Her mouth dropped open as she stared at me shocked " You wouldn't " she stated darkly

" Actually I would " I said while looking at my nails for dramatic affect. 

She glared at me " Your an asshole you know that? " she spat.

I nodded " I've been told. But anyway go to Trent's house and tell Chasity I'll be there soon " I said.

She nodded before we walked out the classroom. We walked out the building together and got in our cars, before riding our separate ways. The whole care ride I was contemplating on how I was going to tell Chasity about Sierra. I know that I have to tell her, but I just don't know how. To be honest I'm very afraid that she'll break up with me after I tell her. I mean what 17 year old wants to be somebody's step mother, plus Chasity already had enough on her plate, me and my daughter is just making the plate over flow. I just pray that she'll look past all of that and still want to be with me.