Chapter 15: Making Up

I honestly remember nothing about this story so dont get angry if i mess something up 😭))

Before you start reading it wouldn't hurt to vote and or comment!

~

Luz, Amity, Willow and Gus sat at their iconic spot at the cafeteria. All of them quietly chatting about kittens, (mainly Luz). " Oh! And I remember when Amity sneezed and she sounded like the cutest kitten ever! " Luz gushed as Amity sat next to Luz, extremely flustered. Willow and Gus awkwardly laughed.

The bell screamed, all of them got out of their seat and went directly to their class.

Gus

The clever illusionist came up to the illusionist track room and quickly got seated. Matt was usually late and would always sit next to Gus because thats were the only available seat would be. However, as much as Gus wouldve loved for Matt to sit next to him, it would be very.. 'awkward'. Considering the last time Matt visted him.

Most of the kids have started flooding into the classroom but there wasnt a single witch with poor posture and brown hair. Gus kept a watch out for him but in the back of his mind he told himself to just stop.

As soon as Gus looked away from the door, Mattholomule barged through. The brunette caught a glance at Gus with a friendly expression but then his eyebrows furrowed as he remembered what happened between them and looked away from the witch.

Mattholomule looked around for a empty chair but with no luck. He sighed heavily and lightly stomped toward Gus. Gus swallowed nervously, thinking Matt would lash out at him. But he didnt, he just sat down on the chair next to Gus with a thump.

Gus was relieved, immediately knowing that Matt wouldnt say anything. " Alright, settle down! " The teacher boomed as the classroom quieted down.
"As like yesterday, please pair up with your partners from last time."

Gus was Matt's partner.

____________________

Luz

The resourceful human walked the halls of the school, trying to remember which room her class were in. She looked around for a little more,
" Luz! "
Luz turned around to see Amity rushing up to her. Luz smiled. " Are you lost? " Amity asked.
" Erm.. yeah. "
" Where is your schedule? "
" Oh! Right! Hehe.. " The human reached into her backpack and grabbed her stained schedule. She opened up the crinkled up paper to see where her class was. After reading it Luz sighed. She looked up at Amity as she awkwardly stood there. " Thanks. You should get going now. " Luz smiled before shoving the paper back from where it came from.
Amity smiled back, " Oh, it was nothing. See you at the break! " The lavender haired witch flushed while walking to her own class.

Luz turned her back to Amity and jogged to her classroom.

_____________________

Amity

The LESBIAN cat-loving witch walked through the halls of Hexside, Casually knowing where her current class was. When Amity turned around the corner, two twins appeared from out of the blue, bumping right into Amity. This made Amity slightly jump meanwhile Edric and Emira snickered lightly. As soon as Amity started to collect herself, she glared at the duo. " You're quite jumpy today. Did that weirdo, Jerbo, have his weird abomination plant thingy make a mess? " Emira laughed off meanwhile Edric looked back at Emira quickly. " Hey, Jerbo is a good guy! You shouldn't be talking about him like that. " Edric frowned while putting a hand on his hip. The girl rolled her eyes. " I should get going. I do not want to be late because of you two! " Amity growled.
Emira and Edric smiled and walked off.
Amity sighed and went directly too her class.

Willow

" Oh! And I remember when Amity sneezed and she sounded like the cutest kitten ever! " Luz started to gush about Amity while Willow and Gus just sat there both awkwardly and nervously chuckled to both girls shenanigans.
Thankfully, the bell screamed and the squad separated to their own ways to their classrooms. Willow quietly made her way too class like any witch would. Willow was a good student- IS a good student. Sure, she may have made a entire greenhouse of the school. (Hint: the first episode we see her in).
Willow walked to her classroom with many witches chatting to eachother while she went towards her chair and sat down.

Gus

Gus swallowed nervously while fiddling with his cowl. Mattholomule just sat there in silence, no way was he going to at least communicate with Gus in any way. It wasn't like this partner project really mattered to our grade. Right?

Two witches were handing out papers from yesterday that the class worked on. A pastel yellow paper was lightly put onto the desk that Gus and Mattholomule sat at. They both looked at it for a moment. Mattholomule sighed and leaned back in his chair. Gus sat still as he took the paper into his hands and quietly examined it.

It wasn't really difficult to finish. however the only problem was that it was a group project and right now, Mattholomule wasn't "up" for behaving like a group member. Gus looked at Mattholomule for a moment. His gaze softened slightly. The smile that was casted on his face then disappeared once he looked away.

Gus took a pencil from his binder. All they had to do was cast a simple illusion of some animals, it was simply for a kindergartener! Surely Gus could perfectly finish this task with no error, however, he did recognize that Matt was on a different level of illusion making and hasn't quite mastered it yet.

"Hey Matt." Gus sheepishly asked. Mattholomule glared at the other witch. "Could you make a griffen for me?" Gus slightly chuckled at the question, meanwhile Mattholomule did not. "Sure.." he murmured as he sat properly in his chair.

~

Half an hour later, the two boys were casually giggling to eachother as they made some silly illusions for fun. Gus decided to use an illusion on his face. He swapped his face so that his eyes were now at his mouth and his mouth were to his eyes. Honestly, it was quite a disturbing sight but Mattholomule couldnt help but laugh. Suddenly, the illusion wore off of Gus and his normal face appeared.

Just as they were continuing to laugh their heads off their teacher announced to hand in their papers. Luckily, Gus and Matt filled it in with average responses. The two witches came up together, Mattholomule held the paper in his one hand as they both started chatting about their illusions.

~

Woohoo!!! I FINALLY DID THIS CHAPTER AFTER LIKE A HUNDRED YEARS!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!