Chapter 6

Before you start reading, it wouldn't hurt to vote! ^^

Gus: Hey guys, wanna watch a movie with me and matt?

Luz: Where are you guys watching it?

Gus: At my house :)

Luz: Ooo cool, I'll bring Amity!

Gus: YAYYY

———

Meanwhile in Gus's house

Pretty much everything was set-up for the small movie night. Snacks and beverages- everything.
Mattholomule sat on Gus's bed. Mattholomule hasn't really been to an movie night before- well with people- He hasn't been invited to these types of events, so he was nervous.

Gus came into the bedroom, holding a bowl of popcorn. He crouches down to set the bowl down onto the dark blue rug of what seemed to be the illusionist covens symbol. "Something on your mind, Matt?" Gus murmured to him. "Nope, nothing." Mattholomule answered. Gus went to close the door properly. He starts to slowly walk around the small room.

The silence was loud- like really loud. Knock, Knock. Gus flinches then realizes it's them. He walks to the door and opens it. Mattholomule turns his body towards the door. Gus greets Luz and Amity, he steps back for them to come inside his room.

Luz looks at Mattholomule, she hasn't seen him too much for some.. obvious reasons. She looks back at Gus with a soft smile. "This looks amazing, Gus" Luz said happily. "Thanks. But you should also be thanking Mattholomule, he helped me with.. most of this."

Mattholomule rolled his eyes. Both girls thanked him.

———

Meanwhile in the groupchat

Hunter: Hello?

Edric: Hey Goldiieee ;)

Hunter has gone offline

Emira: BAHAHAHAH

Edric: SHUT UP EMRIAA

———

A/N This is going to be countinued in the next chapter- sorry. (It's because I accidentally published this Chapter when I was still writing) 🥲