Chapter 7

Before you start reading it wouldn't hurt to vote!! ^^

Mattholomule's pov

~

After a couple of minutes, we were on the floor. Blankets covering us as we sat down. Gus, leaning over to his scroll, was still adjusting it so almost all of us could see. After he was satisfied by were it was, he straightened his back.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" Amity asked. "Uhh.." Gus worried. "Seriously, Augustus?" I scolded him lightly. I can't believe this, we had everything set-up but we didn't think of something to watch!?

"Don't worry guys, we'll figure it out together!" I heard Luz say. After a couple of minutes we figured what we would watch. We all settled on a comedy film.

Gus played the movie and we watched the screen quietly.

~

Meanwhile in the chat

Edric: Why don't glue stick to the tube?

Hunter: I think I just lost some braincells trying to read that.

Emira: It was a simple sentence 🙄

Lilith: I thought The Golden Rat was smart, smh

Edric: I bet he's raging right now

Emira:

Edric: BAHSH1AHH

Edric: BAHSH1AHH

Hunter: HWOE DID YOU FIDN THt?!.

Emira: On the darkest web 😈

Edric: No you didn't 😒

Emira: Shhhhh

Edric: She searched up 'The Owl House'

Emira: SHTU UPPP

Hunter: I guess i'm going to search it up now

Edric: Oh no

Edric: WIAT NO DODNT

Emira: This is your fault

Edric: Actually, you sent that picture so likeee

Hunter: I'm back. I'm now traumatized

Hunter: It all felt like a violation of privacy

Emira: uh oh

Edric: sobs

Hunter: I even found this..

Hunter: Like- WHAT DOES IT MEEEAANNNN?????

Edric: hehe idk

Emira: Me either

Edric: We're lying, righhtt?

Emira: Mhm

Hunter: TELL MEEEE!!!

Edric: Whoops, Look at what I found 😀

Emira: H@BXBAba

~

Mattholomule's PoV

At Gus's house

It was getting darker outside, we just finished the movie. We were still on the rug, kind of uncomfortable but thats okay.
Gus, Luz and Amity were all talking to each other, leaving me all alone.

I sighed lightly and stood up. I decided to leave. But as I started to walk I felt a hand grab my wrist. I Turned my head to see that it was Augustus. "What do you want?" I murmured.

"I thought you'd stay a little longer.." I heard him whisper. He had a slight frown carved on his face. I stared at his naval coloured eyes for a bit. I closed my eyes and I forced my arm away from him, so his light grip around my wrist would loosen and which it did.

My head was facing back to the door. I opened my eyes and went to pick up the small backpack I brung here. I opened the door and left his house. Soon, I closed the door behind me. I started to walk down the side of the light-grey road.

Why do I keep on pushing people away?