" You were there ? "

" Oh yeah , just went away from there . As soon as I saw both of you coming from the elevator . "

Ahana said with her mouth full of biscuit . Clearly famished after the hustle bustle.

" But why ? "

Taking a breath . Riddhima asked , confusion was evident in her eyes.

" You are asking me why ? After the scandle had been created - I didn't want to face him "

        Riddhima shook her head in disbelief , while putting one of her hair strand behind her ear . In way , exposing her hand - attached with canula

" What happened to you "

Riddhima was astonished to hear concern in her sister's voice . Aahana and worried about her !

" Nothing , it was ....

She was giving an explanation , when they saw people around them rushing to the main gate . Riddhima , swung her head behind to watch them .

" Now what is the reason , any earthquake has come or what "

Distracted , from her sister's conversation, aahana said eyeing her sorrounding . But Riddhima had an idea why . She got  up leaving her sister confused .

" Now , what has gotten to you riddhima . Leave it , let's go to mom . The nurse must have been done with her feeding . "

But Riddhima didn't listen. instead , followed the wooden corridors of hospital to reach the crowded place . That had gathered infront of the hospital.

" Sir , what do you want to say about the scandle involving you and Ms riddhima . Is it true "

Riddhima saw Vansh Raisinghania , hounded by madia personals . Some tussling with each other to get near him . Some , shoving their Mikes in his face . Had there been anyone in his place , it would have been thrown them off guard. But what riddhima saw was , a man holding his own aura and personality against the circus that sorrounded him

" No comments"

Wearing his aviators on , he declared with utmost calm . No sense of panic on his face . Which should have been present , looking at the  journalists that hovered over him .

" You have to give answers Mr Raisinghania . She is a make up artist as far as we know , so is she your mere lover ? "

One daring journalist , asked . The inneudo hidden behind the word was not unknown to her . They thought, she was sharing his bed ? While all the while she was fighting against it ...  And that was the breaking point of riddhima's patience . How dare they ! How dare they say such bad things about her .

Taking advantage  of her quick steps  , she managed to go near VR , around whom the journalists stood in a  semicircle .

" Yes , we are lovers . And we are going to get married "

Hearing her voice , Vansh's head snapped towards riddhima . But , her face clearly was not in sync with her daring words . In fact , her jaw was set and eyes were spitting fire . So , she was saying this in clear taunt . But , what she would know - she almost gave him a heart attack ! Yes , Vansh realised - he had special feelings for her . But marriage . Would he do it ?