SURRENDER -6

You guys are crazy . You just completed a huge target of 310 of MBKBH in just 4 days ! Are you even real ? Oh my god🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊. Thank you ,thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😀😀 But but but the next chapter will come after 3-4 days . I have back to back duty . Alright ?
Coming to SURRENDER , here's the chapter . Did I say ,I love you guys . Ok saying again . Love youuuuuuuuuu to the moon and back ❣️

Enjoy 💅💅💅

" No , Plz Mr Raisinghania , you can't do that . I love another ,so you won't be happy with me . "

Her hand touched his forearm- placed on his thighs leisurely in a relaxed manner . Riddhima knew ,she has almost resort to begging . But what she could even do ?This marriage has disaster written all over it . It was no doubt , In the Passion of making her his , Vansh has lost all his cognitive abilities . And thus , had made hasty decision to marry !

" Who told you that I am not happy marrying you "

Vansh said huskily looking at her slender hand placed on his thighs , realising she had touched him for the first time from her own will .
Riddhima shivered at that deep voice . It sounded weirdly intimate and sinful . No doubt , female population fell on his feet for his attention . But unfortunately for riddhima ,she was getting alot of it, with out even asking . Talk about destiny !

As she sat there pondering over his confusing words , his gaze lifted to stare in to her bewildered eyes .And he placed his hand on it covering her small and delicate ones.

Riddhima noticed her folly and thus suddenly withdrew her hand . Which he caught in between , in his insistent ones.

" You chose to lie to me and kept me in the dark . So you can't escape from me that easily , I will not leave you so cheap riddhima ....And
Believe me Seeing you, be so miserable - as you marry me- would be the utmost pleasure ."

After hearing him say this with such cruelty , she snapped her hand back from his hold , as if stung by poison .

" Must you be so heartless , Mr Raisinghania .....?

" Call me Vansh , as you have called me earlier . You were so effort less at that time . Must you be so formal with your would be husband sweetheart ? "

He said , mimicking her sentence previously . A teasing expression still on his face . He was so weird even while angry with her ! Perceiving his sarcasm instantly , riddhima turned herself to look beyond the car window in to the dark night .

And it was not that Riddhima could not understand ,why he was behaving like that ? Surely, Vansh Raisinghania wanted her ,oh it was no revelation to her . Was it? And as he got to know of her love for another - he is behaving this way to Satisfy his male ego . And they called female complicated ? Riddhima scoffed inwardly . But ,it would not be anger and rage that will work with him ,so she turned to face him controlling herself . Face turning into great mask of calmness.....

" Look , Mr Raisinghania I am very grateful to you that ...."

She paused remembering how he had threw Sanaya off-guard announcing their marriage . Surely , it must be his intention to wipe off that crazy smirk of that witch's face , but now he was using it for acquiring Her......and that was what making her mad ! But it was not time to get emotional .So she continued in the same convincing voice of hers