IN THE EYES OF LION?(you reap what you sow -2)

it's a sequel to you reap what you sow.

Here after 1 hour of riddhima leaving the VR Mansion ,Vansh was still busy looking at the way she has gone ,from the big balcony of his Mansion. His eyes were hard,but if someone looks closer , there will be only emptiness . Emptiness that closed around his self ,his soul . He looked on ,as not even turning around she went on her way , leaving him ,his mansion,his life . He should be happy right ,but why he isn't ? Why it felt like darkness is caging his life again ?

The hands which not few seconds before has grabbed her arms , were now clutching the railings in forlorn despair .

" Riddhima bhabhi , bhabhi ......."

He blinked . Was he hearing right ? It's Sia's voice . He turned on his feet and ran , following the sound .

" Sia ,,,siaaaaa......."

He screamed . His eyes searching for his sister's petite form . Restless he looked here and there . And atlast caught her in ishani's arm from above the balcony . Pure disbelief on his face as he took in the scene .

They were now on the floor ,all of them ,some kneeling ,some standing , with Sia calling his estranged wife's name repeatedly. Hearing the name ,ishani had tried convincing her ,not to take that name . But she was inconsolable.

But Vansh eyes registered nothing but his dearest sister 's resting form . Tears ,hot and endless found its way down his throat . But these were of happiness . His ex - wife couldn't take Sia away from him . She couldn't harm her.

"Thank God "

VR ,who did nt beleive in god , suddenly wanted to place the almighty on the pedestal ,for returning her to him . But the same god , woke Sia up , not for him ,but probably for an innocent . The innocent ,whose life they all have ruined collectively.

" Bhabi,bha.....b.... ,ridd....I.....ma...,. bhabi...."

It was with great effort that she was calling riddhima's name . Unfortunately,Sia's frantic voice called over for someone who was nowhere between them . Dressed in her blue gown ,she had came struggling while walking to the dining hall ,while shocked all the family members gathered around her .

Fearing it to be a dream , Vansh with small steps came near Sia's distressed form and squated before her as Angre left the place occupied before ,to fetch some water .

" Sia ...."

Vansh whispered , still in disbelief

Up on seeing him ,Sia jumped upon him and blasted him with questions .

" Bhabi kahan hai Vansh bhai ,kya...."
(Where is bhabhi ,Vansh bhai?)

She paused taking in some breath .

"kya .......kia aapne unke saath "
( What the hell did you do with her)

Her aggression returning some strength to her Voice .

Caressing her cheeks , Vansh tried speaking ,but ishani cut him to it .

" Bo ladki ki wajah se hi teri yeh haalat hui hai Sia aur phir bhi tu kaise ? "

( Sia ,due to that girl ,you were in coma ,how can you still take her name?)

Ishani huffed clearly annoyed ,while on the other hand Ahana too supported her spitting venom against riddhima .