You reap what you sow

It felt as if her heart was getting stabbed repeatedly ,with a knife . She stood frozen, clutching their bedroom room ,oh sorry his bedroom door from now on - which he would share with that b...ch..... It seemed, thousands of ugly bugs were crawling on her body ,as she saw Vansh Raisinghania kissing Ahana . Yeah Mr Raisinghania ,she won't call him otherwise ,coz the Vansh that she loved was long gone .............

While she was miserable ,he faced her , with a cold glint in his eyes ,while Ahana's back faced her, making it certain ,it was deliberate . As tears found their way down her throat ,from her cheeks ,it made him more determined to hurt her,so he tightened his hands on her waist . The hurt was just too much ,too much . To control her gasps she clutched her mouth with her hand . Her miserable condition pleased him so much that ,he smirked while looking at her .

Many a times she thought , what is the reason of her not having an ounce of self respect ? After all the humiliation in the press conference,the repeated assault on her mentally and physically ,how could be she still alive ? How ,just how......?

She turned ,unable to look further. It was his life,his wife ,he could do anything he wanted .Who was she to say anything ? But the visuals of him kissing Ahana made bile rose up in her throat . And she ran and threw up in the nearest basin ,all the contents of breakfast now in it , with all its pungent order. Her breathing was heavy , eyes red ,head felt like it would explode any moment . She washed her face ,splashed water on her face ,till the front of her kurti became more or less wet.

" Mam ,are you fine ......" She could hear someone , speaking to her . But slightly dazed ,she didn't know who ........?

Still lightheaded,she was directed to the guest room . Was seated on the bed ,and the person who helped her came into view . It was Mr Raisinghania's employee , Ranveer , with surprisingly so much concern in his eyes .

Recognisation dawned upon her face . Riddhima had seen him many times with Aangre . And all the time she had met him ,he was kind and nice to her . Well that time she was the mistress of the house,wife of his boss . It was certain ,he would show respect ,but now that the whole world had certified her as a Mad woman claiming to be The big shot VR'S wife ,why he was so nice ??? Did he pity her or Did Vansh send him ? Was there any ulterior motive ,that she was unable to see . With distrust ,she watched the glass of water offered by him?

" You look pale mam , Are you sure ,I shouldn't call the doctor ? "

His eyes glowed with affection , could say kindness,but why he was watching her like that .?

Shocked ,she clutched the bedsheets ,her knuckles white as it was held in her tight grip ....

" Please ,leave me alone ....."

Riddhima 's hoarse voice commanded him . As she was done requesting people .

Ranveer hesitated but complied and left from there . But what he said while going away was still echoing in her mind .

" If you need me any time ,plz don't hesitate to call me riddhima mam. I will always be there for you "

Exhaustion took over her,and she fell on the bed, hoping to escape the nightmare that her reality has become

__________________________

Vansh pushed Ahana angrily ,after riddhima ran from there . Imbalanced ,she fell on her butt , landing with an irritated expression on her face . First and foremost he orchestrated a fake kiss with her , kissing his thumb placed on her mouth all the while and now had the audacity to push her like that ! She got up, making a show how it hurt ,but Vansh was far from being concerned . All the while he wanted was to run behind riddhima ,to see if she is alright . Oh ,whom he is kidding ? He was the one to hurt her,but she deserved it . The way she had made him and his family suffer ,she deserved much more and he will make sure that she cries tears of blood.