SURRENDER-3

Caution- heavy on hindi dialogues.16 +

That night , riddhima couldn't sleep due to the non stop giggling and groaning down her window . Clicking her tongue ,she got up from her bed and went towards it ,in intention of closing it shut . Before she could do it , she saw a dark head bending over a female - who seemed to be Ahana , guessing from her previous clothing . Those obscene sounds proved , they must be kissing - it was obviously Mr Raisinghania , concluded Riddhima . The deep voice was uncanny . God....this man !!!! Sighing ,she atlast shut it and slept ,almost instantly owing to all the hardwork of the day .

After sleeping for 6 hours straight , riddhima woke up ,did her morning routine and went to swim . She was determined ,if she sees Mr Raisinghania there ,she would ignore him.....at any cost

When taking a quiet lap in the pool , obviously in the early hours of the morning , riddhima again heard the splash with which someone jumped in the pool . No prize for guessing as riddhima knew ,who it was !!

" Sorry , agar hamne tumhe kal disturb kiya "

(Sorry ,if we disturb you ?)

She heard him speak , from behind her shoulder as his round black head came into view . Needless to say , riddhima was annoyed . The peace that she felt being here always got breached ,when he was here in Portblair . It was obvious ,he slept late at night ,then why the hell he was again here ,this early ?! Couldn't he leave her alone ,damn him .......Meeting those dark eyes ,full of arrogance , riddhima knew certainly , yesterday night was deliberate . He knowingly made love to Ahana under her window ,in order to rile her up .....

Gazing at him with curious eyes ,she replied as if didn't bother her

" Nahin , Mr Raisinghania , you didn't disturb me .Infact I slept well "

After hearing her ,he looked as if he would kill her , most probably by making her drown at this instant in his pool . Raking his wet hair with his palm ,he stopped at his scalp and looked at her with hatred .

" Damn you riddhima ,damn you ,how you can be so casual about this "

Vansh said with the same hatred ,he had subjected her with ,not few minutes before . At the other end of his , uncalled raze , riddhima snapped

" What do you mean Mr Raisinghania ? Should I cry or wail at the prospect of you making love to another . I am your mother's secretary for god's sake ..why does it bother y...

She couldn't complete her outburst as Vansh stopped her beforehand to yell and accuse her

" You Ms riddhima Sharma " gritted his teeth , and continued " don't you dare think of milking my mother of any money .if you do ,mai tumhe wo jahannum dikhaunga ki tumhare saath pusthe bhi yaad rakhengi "

It was riddhima's turn to grit her teeth . This man,this bloddy damn man was like a child . He can endure anything except being ignored . So typical of him to think as usual - in the direction of money . Oh ,the time has come to give him her piece mind and how !!!

" Contrary to your belief ,Mr Raisinghania sab cheez paise ke ird gird nahi ghoomti ,aur nahi aapke ird gird .So keep that in your bloody head of yours that I am neither interested in your money nor in you ...........