JOONOONIYAT -9

The chapter got deleted. I don't know how. I am uploading it again. Sorry for the inconvenience....sorry. 16 + content at the end

Vansh knocked the door of the Cabin which read

        Dr. Ankush Agrawal ( oncologist)

" Are , Mr Raisinghania . Come inside "

The amiable Dr . Said with a smile on his face , . Coming inside, VR took a seat , giving his signature curt node .

" How is Mrs Sen's condition ? " He asked next , a sombre expression on his face

The doctor hesitated before , talking about the case . But relented , seeing his persona .

"As I said ,she is good Mr Raisinghania . But what I did nt tell her daughter was that , the risk of relapse in medullary carcinoma that she suffers from is high . Even though , now she is alright - she needs routine check up "

" So , is it expensive....? "

Vansh frowned , coming to this conclusion .

" Yes Mr Raisinghania, the various investigations those are needed can be a little tiresome. Infact the medications too ...."

Dr . Agrawal replied placing his hands on the desk .

" I will bear it ...."

Vansh said without any hesitation . And though as a doctor , he didn't have the right to ask VR about the relationship between Sen family and him . Still he was tempted .

" But , Ms riddhima is an independent woman . I don't think - she would take it graciously "

The doctor managed to say , remaining politically correct to both the sides .

" But , she will not know it Dr . "

With a firmness in his voice , VR told the Dr not to open his mouth in front of riddhima . To which the doctor smiled and said..

" Okay , Mr Raisinghania. I think you are much more of a stubborn man compared to me and Ms riddhima combined . Not a problem, you can talk to the chairman and Medical superintendent about it ...They would allow you ......"

Vansh nodded his head and got up to go from there - leaving the not so dumb doctor, who already knew the reason of his kindness.

------------------------

Aahana  was in the hospital canteen drinking a cup of coffee after riddhima arrived there .She was not so much energetic . Well , you can't blame her . Emergency like these ,can make anyone age in a short period of time

" Hmm , Vansh Raisinghania has come with you ....."

Riddhima , who was just sitting in front of her - opened her mouth to reply . But , Ahana interrupted her

" Don't lie , I have seen him coming with you "

Frowning, riddhima asked .