I BELONG TO YOU(18+)

This is my parting gift.

Thank you all

But , i am not able to force myself to continue writing on them .

Coz

I have lost the emotional connect to Riansh .

Thanks ...

For

The love .

I will miss you all .

" Riddhima....." Vansh called her softly after taking her in his arms . His heart was beating incistently against , his hard chest . Which was a proof of the love he had for her ......

" Vansh , i am okay .... I am okay "

Riddhima 's breath fanned against his chest, as she tried to calm him down . 

"NO , you are not jaan "

Vansh released her from his hold only to hold her cheeks . Cupping her beautiful face , he said

" I didn't intend to throw that knife at you . I would rather die than to cause you any harm . "

There was sincerity in his eyes . And a lot of worry . Not that riddhima was unaware of his care and love for her . Rather, everytime she sees it , riddhima could not help but get overwhelmed .

Then you cant fault her for it . She was an orphan . Haven't got any love from anyone. And then came Vansh Raisinghania in her life . Who swooned her off her feet , ever since they met 5 years back .

Yes five years back !

But , in the eyes of Kabir they just met 1  day back in the cruise  .

Shocking right  ?

Then it was the truth .....

Riddhima has not been love in Kabir but with Vansh ! Her Vansh

Yes , as impossible as it sounded it was not . Coz , she has been in love with the Mafia lord for quite some time .

How , when ? One may ask .

And she would simply reply . It was sheer magic . Sheer magic that , they fell in love .

5 years back , riddhima's friend-Karan had taken loan from A gang for his mother's treatment .

As much as they promise in Advertisements - Its not easy to get a loan from banks . So Karan took a loan from KHALID instead . Khalid was a very feared boss in the underground world .

And to Karan's bad luck - his mother died . Leaving karan alone in the world with a big debt . He was like a brother to Riddhima . A Very dear and close one . Once , when under all the pressure from Khalid and his men - karan tried to kill himself , riddhima saved him . She wouldn't lie - she was very angry with her friend for taking his own life . But , when she learnt the reason - riddhima became more horrified .