junnoniyat -4

" oh , Vansh ........."

The Actress moaned when he kissed her neck and grabbed her breast forcefully . Yet His mind flew to Riddhima, whose scent was much better than hers . Infact it was so amazing, he had wanted to have her then and there in his Vanity Van . Vansh had not , since their encounter thought about anything else but her - Her smell , her small delicate fingers massaging his head . Helpless he closed his eyes and remembered that intimate moment .

But when she was done with the massaging, His mouse had scurried away . As if he was some Cat haunting her . By the way , it was true . Vansh Raisinghania was truly haunting her . It's time until he catches her and eat her alive .

" Mmm, yeah like that ..."

The squeaky voice made him aware of the Struggling actress in his arms .

" Just keep your mouth shut and strip"

VR had grunted . Annoyed with the fact that it was not riddhima that was in his bed .

The Actress abided , and to get to be fucked by The VR  ,she took off her clothes and climbed on the bed with excitement . After moving seductively , she spread her legs laying on the mattress .

Vansh looked at her impassively , as if bored . Coz , her antics were doing nothing to his libido .  His mind again went to riddhima . Her flushed face from before was much more erotic to him compared to this woman's Naked form .

And then and there Vansh Raisinghania knew . Noone would do , except HER .

" GET OUT ....."

He screamed . The model was confused . Bewildered , infact ....when in all the confusion ,the actress had not buzzed from there . VR screamed again .

" I said get out ....."

Humiliated , yet not having the guts to call him out , She gathered her clothes and left the room red faced .

As soon as she left-Vansh Raisinghania ,stormed to the bar in his apartment , pouring himself a drink . And looking in the mirror on the other side of the room , he visualised Riddhima running away from him and not looking back .

Enraged , He snarled before throwing the glass breaking into shreds . Also with  the contents of the glass sprawled across the floor ,VR stood up . His reflection laying scattered on the glass pieces, Vansh clenched his teeths , his sculpted jaw ticking

" Tum mujhse nahi bach sakti riddhima . Nahi bach sakti tum mujhse "

There was a finality in his tone , his eyes glowing with frustration and rage .

-------------------------------------------

" Kabir , plz ....no...."

Riddhima was not comfortable , when kabir was kissing her on her neck while rubbing her waist . Truth to be told , riddhima just wanted to be left alone . But kabir insisted on the date , he said he was missing her in a sad voice . So she complied and came with him to the restaurant for dinner . Even if when he requested to visit the nearby park , riddhima abided . In fear of dissapointing him again .