Surrender -2

After she told him her decision , he looked smug . Like ,he knew what the answer would be . It seemed that , reading people's mind was his hobby ,or you might say speciality

Most certainly , He thought himself as god ,bloddy wanna be , thought riddhima , fisting her Kurti at her sides . The world might fear him,cower at the site of him ,but she gave a damn .

          While , On the other side of his mahogany table , Vansh Raisinghania  kept watching her face with out any expression and warned her with the annoyingly intimidating voice of his

" Dont ever think to take advantage of my mother Ms Sharma . She is kind ,soft hearted "

VR tilted his chin , again gave her a slow appraisal . Riddhima stayed put ,even if she wanted to bolt and run the other way. But was he satisfied being this judgemental so far ? no surprisingly he had more jibes to make .

"if you ever think to cheat her with any of your sob story , you will have to see my more feral side "

Riddhima never doubted that . He was anything but soft hearted . One look at him - tall ,lean , powerful man in his mid thirties , older than her ofcourse .Even the way he was seated on the chair ,with the attitude of a damn king , You can tell with what ruthlessness ,he took control of the VR EMPIRE . The stories of big bad wolf was not fantasy at last . Oh ,the example was in front of her .

         His nose long ,slanted along his face , looked arrogant .The  M- shaped bowing of his lip broke to give tight lipped smile , seeing her rigid form , face as stoic as him .

" How soon can you leave "

" Soon ,sir ......"

" So sure ......."

" Ji sir "

" VR Mansion is situated far away from here, in Portblair  . "

Vansh stated ,and riddhima nodded , knowing already about it from his mother . It seemed , Mrs Raisinghania loved peace . So she has built a house for herself keeping in mind about the beauty and serenity of that place  . The other day Mrs Raisinghania was  raving about it so much it was impossible not to notice . 

            And by the way ,He should nt show much concern about her departing from this place . Not that she was leaving anything Precious behind . At the most , riddhima would be happy to go away from the painful memories . The more she is away from here ,the better . Her previous stoic face ,showed a flicker of emotions as she furrowed her brows ,lost in some thoughts . And the observant man that he was , VR was quick to point out .

"What's with the expression of deep longing ? I hope , leaving no broken hearts in mumbai , Miss Sharma ?" 

He sounded strict , almost judgemental . As if she makes one mistake on her part and he would deprive her off this opportunity and throw her out like an insect from his office .

   But ,she was determined ,she would do this job .   Riddhima took a deep breath , looking at his cynical gaze . It was no surprise . The age she was in , many would think she has had strings of lovers ,in past or in present may be . But they were wrong . So very wrong .  Her heart still bears the scars of being trampled on . Her boss's Boss boss must be lunatic to even suggest it  . Determined that , She won't give him the satisfaction of toppling her off her damn guards ,she replied trying very hard not to snap .