HIS TO THE TAKING

it got deleted , while I was editing it . So if you have read ,plz ignore ❤️ His, to the taking ❤️

                               18+

         Vansh is forceful here,but it is consensual 

Vansh dragged her to their room,while the guests as well as his family looked on ,shocked yes,but   surprised not ! They must be pondering why the hell, both of them were leaving their own sangeet ,with the dulhan being dragged by the hone wala dulha like this?.......But, in her immature curiosity,she did enough damage to his trust,didn't she ? Now ,it was payback time !

He is defo very much in love with her,but the Obsession always own over,and it was sinfully dark, wanting to give her the punishment that she deserved.....You call it the fear of losing her ,or the constant passion to be controlling...... But it was he,the real Vansh,whom she has to accept......Uske aage koi raasta hi nahi hai....

 After today's fiasco,Vansh was adamnt to show her ,he was not the lovey dovey guy ,she is nowadays thinking him to be.He had tried so fcking much,to give her the time and space required, controlled his desires,anytime she stopped him.But,now the frustration of not having her ,has taken an ugly turn.And after, she left her own sangeet to go spying on him,he is not going to control himself everrrrr..... Enough of her denying him,what was rightfully his........!

  He pulled her with him while taking more rapid strides, almost causing her to trip.......She in her futile attempts,was trying to pinch his hands,that were now holding her,but  Ignoring all her futile attempts, to free her hands from his tight, determined one,,,,he yanked her more closer......

             "Vansh,vansh ruk jao,please........"

Her trembling voice remained heard,but ignored..... Riddhima had unleashed his hidden beast and it will not stop until he gobbles up her ,,,,,,whole........!

Vansh eyes were red,mad red,the lust like a curtain clouding it , with only one focus in his,now insane mind- TO HAVE HER........

   By hook or by crook,he will have her,it was given!

  "Vansh yeh sahi time nahi hai,plzzz"

Riddhima tried once again,coz he was terrifying her......with his silence and his maddening behaviour.........

              Turning his heads side ways,Vansh kept his index finger on his lips, indicating her to be silent

       "Shhhhh......."

Vansh looked a man possessed, Riddhima looked at him with her eyes widened.....realising,Indeed she had unleashed the beast, with her always probing his past.......his face looked more sharp,it was not the Vansh,that she loves! It was the Vansh,that the whole world fears. ............

                    The Realisation was a punch in the gut

It made her paralysed,,,,,she was rooted on the spot, not moving and clutching her dupatta ,wrinkling it with her sheer grip,eyes were downcast unable to bear the intensity.....Vansh left her hand,and covering the distance between them, suddenly , took her in his arms,bridal style  making her fist his black kurta to get some support with already a disbalanced mind and body alike......

     The patience and calmness were not his virtue,at that moment......when she was completely HIS TO THE TAKING....

Vansh was determined,he is not going to wait till their second wedding night.Today she would give her all ,to him......