Quick Poll

Hi, it's Sunny here!

Sorry if I got any of you excited for another chapter, but I'd like to know what you think about the update schedules and the story content. You are free to comment an answer at any time, even if this story has been going on for weeks to months to maybe eventually a year. All responses are helpful and will likely contribute to my writing of this story.

So far, I've made the update schedules roughly a week apart. In actuality, I have several chapters written ahead in case I don't have enough time that week to update. 

Which begs the question: do you guys think that the update time between chapters is too long? In the case that it is, I will try to decrease it. However, if it doesn't seem too long, I should be able to keep up this update schedule. The risks with decreasing the time between is that there may be breaks and inconsistencies between chapters.

Please comment here whether you are alright with the current update schedule or would like it to be shortened, and if you would like it shorter, how long would you prefer?

Moving on, do you guys prefer third person or first person? So far, I've written in third person, but for several scenarios, I am debating a first-person approach.

Please comment here if you would like third person or first person, and if you want, why.

Thirdly, which twin do you guys prefer? (comment here)

And last but not least, if you guys are early enough to this poll, who do you guys want to be the twins' guide? (not Paimon) So far, it has been announced to be Amber, but later on I might change it ;) (comment here)

Sunny out! :D