Understanding each other

Monster Island

On monster Island we see Godzilla dragging Kevin by his mechanical tail. Once Godzilla reaches the island she's met with her child Godzilla jr.

 Once Godzilla reaches the island she's met with her child Godzilla jr

Jr: Hi mom, what's that you're dragging?

Godzilla: I honestly don't know either, only thing I got from him before he fell unconscious was that he doesn't want to fight anyone.

Jr: Wait, a HE!

She shouted as it was almost fact that there was no such thing as a male Kaiju. They both heard a mechanical grunt coming from the machine.

Kevin: *Gasp* *Sighs* I thought that was real, oh that would've been horrible if that was real.

Godzilla: What would've been horrible?

Kevin: Human women versions of kaijus................. Wait.

He said realizing who asked the question. He slowly turns his head 180 only to see Godzilla looking at him with her arms crossed.

Kevin: Uhhhh hehe, hi?

Godzilla: What's your name mechanical being.

Kevin: My name's Kevin. Are you Godzilla by any chance?

Godzilla: Yes, why?

Kevin: Oh ok. Do you have any enemies that are potential threat to earth?

Godzilla: Why are you asking these questions?

Kevin: I want to help you.

Godzilla: Well first answer my questions.

Kevin: Ok.

Godzilla: What are you?

Kevin: I was originally the left head of king Ghidorah and after I was torn off  the body I was then used as a supercomputer to control a machine version of Godzilla. I then took over the machine and now I'm this.

He said moving his arms gesturing towards his body.

Godzilla: That never happened here.

Kevin: What do you mean?

Godzilla: What I mean is that I never tore off Ghidorah's head. If I did she wouldn't be alive. Which would be the best outcome. Where did you come from?