One..

"You can't run forever, Parker!" A dark sinister voice cackled, my bare feet pounded against the hard ground as I ran through the dark woods.

The only sound coming from me was the harsh panting and little whimpers escaping my lips. My hair whipping around my face as the wind howled throughout the trees.

The trees behind me started snapping followed by the heavy boots that chased me started getting closer making me panic. A tiny squeal left my throat as the adrenaline pumped through my veins in attempt to escape the vampire chasing me when all of a sudden I was falling through the ground and landed on the hard surface below.

The vampire chasing me was gone and I was surrounded by darkness. I lifted myself off the floor and squinted my eyes to see if I could make out my surroundings in the dark.

"Hello?" I called out as if someone was there.

"Gina!? Tiffany!?" I called out for my moms but got no reply.

I could feel a presence behind me making me turn around and gasp when a beautiful tall blonde woman stood in front of me with a warm smile.

"Who are you?" I asked, looking into her soft brown eyes.

She didn't reply but the smile on her face didn't falter. She simply just pushed a strand of hair behind my ear making my skin tingle under her touch.

She retracted her hand when suddenly she disappeared and the man that was chasing me lunged forward making me scream.

"Parker!" Tiffany's voice called, and I shot out of bed in a panic.

"Woah, it's okay! It's just a nightmare! You're safe!" She assured placing her hands on my shoulders to calm me.

"Was is Gordon again?" Gina asked from behind her wife, looking at me worriedly making me sigh as I steadied my breathing.

"Yeah!" I answered wiping away a falling tear.

"You're safe here, baby. He can't find you here". She assured going over to sit on the opposite side of my bed.

"I know! But I don't know if these are just nightmares or visions. I mean-- nightmares don't necessarily repeat themselves the exact same way every time, do they?" I asked confused, as the two women shared a look before looking back at me.

"Baby girl, you're visions only happen when you're awake. It was probably just a nightmare!" Tiffany assured.

"But, what if my powers are evolving? Getting stronger?" I whimpered.

"We'll figure it out! Together. Right now, you need to get some sleep! You have a long day tomorrow". Gina commented and I nodded with a sigh.

"Sorry I woke you!" I mumbled as Tiffany leaned in to kiss my head.

"Don't apologize, sweet girl!" She smiled before standing up followed by Gina who came around the bed to kiss my head too.

"See you in the morning!" She smiled before they walked out the room.

I laid back down as I let out a yawn before falling back asleep.

The rest of the night, I tossed and turned as I waited for sleep to consume me but I had trouble clearing my mind.

The girl in my dream was constantly in my head and I saw her almost every night, but never once actually met her. And everytime I asked her name, she would just dissappear and Gordon would be right there.