"Well, to spend our hard-earned tickets, of course." Jack said as he put his arm around me as some of the cobras laughed. I shrugged his arm off at me.

"Hey, princess which do you want?" He asked as I pointed at a black snake with light green eyes who was hanged in the corner.

"That one"

"You heard that?" Jack asked him. "Why don't you be a good girl and grab us that snake" He said as Chris turned around to grab it. Eli over the stand grabbing everything he saw and then Jack soon joined.

"Don't! Stop!" Chris yelled coming back with my snake in his hand.

"Give me that, thank you." I said taking it out of his hand as jack and hawk jumped back to us. Thy we all started to run

"Thanks, Chris. Tell your mom I miss her." Mitch said turning to look at him.

"Tell her to stop calling me." Eli said with a smile as we ran out.

"Hey guys, let's go to that old laser tag place" Mitch said.

"Hell yeah" Eli said as he turned to me with a smile.

"You guys go I will come soon" I said making them nod. I was walking around trying to find a chair or something to sit on. My knee was killing me it felt like I will fall any second. I grad some of the medicine the doctors gave me and popped them back and waited a couple of minutes for it to kick in.

"Stupid knee" I breathed out looking around when I spotted a chair making me sigh. I started to walk toward it when I heard a very familiar voice talk.

"Where are they?" I heard a female voice say I tried to hide behind some game trying to see.

"They snuck into the old laser tag place." A male voice said as I spotted the voice. I cursed under my breath.

"What the hell is she doing here" I whispered to myself seeing Sam talking with Chris.

"How many?" Sam asked.

"Five of 'em." Chris said making Sam look around.

"Y/n with them?" She asked making me smirk.

"Yeah...but as I saw she was limping and not walking properly. I think her knee is not fully healed so we have a chance." Chris said making Sam nod.

"Five of us and we can say four of them I like our odds." Sam said making me raise an eyebrow and punch the wall that was near me. It made some Strange noise making my eyes widen.

"What was that?" Demetri asked as I pressed my back to the wall almost falling over the chair.

"It's nothing," Sam said looking at him.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Demetri asked again making everyone look at Sam.

"We're not on school property. This is our chance to fight back." Sam said and started to walk to the laser tag. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened messages.

Tory ❤️

Golf 'n stuff, laser tag Now!!!

What's going on?

LaPusso

I let out a deep breath and started to walk to the laser tag, well more like limping to the laser tag. "Shit" I cursed as a bunch of small kids ran past me almost tripping me over. I was starting to feel fine after i had the medicine and tank gd the medicine was also doing something for the hangover.

I tried to open the door quietly as possible which worked pretty well.

"What do you want?" I heard Eli ask.