𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖 || 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 - 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐟

𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 - 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐟

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

No matter how many times Frank and the hotel's staff played back the surveillance cameras, they couldn't get a single ounce of evidence. I've never felt so violated in my life and to put Ophelia in such a position pains me.

"Baby," she walked up to me and sat in my lap. "I know Frank gave you these tapes to look over but... you've been doing so for the past week now."

"I don't care," I shrugged. "I'm gonna figure out who the hell did this. Baby, our privacy means everything to me."

"As it does to me," she said sweetly before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "But you're losing yourself in this. You haven't been eating properly and you didn't even ask for your orange juice these past few mornings."

"Well... you're right," I sighed. "I'll be sure to eat something tonight, I promise. I just... need to figure this out."

"I can help baby, you know that right?" she offered. I didn't want her to help simply because I didn't want her to stress or worry. But in all honesty, she didn't seem stressed or worried in the slightest.

"I know but I just don't want you to carry any unnecessary stress," I said while placing my hand on her stomach and caressing it. "Especially now that we have our baby on the way."

"I can assure you that a little detective work wont hurt our baby," she smirked before getting out of my lap and taking a proper seat on the couch. "Now, what tape is this?"

"This is the tape from the night of our argument. I've been rewatching it to see if I miss anything but... nothing."

"Hm..." she hummed while looking at the tape along with me. "Do you have any other tapes?"

"Any other ones? Well, yeah I do. I have all of the tapes from that week, why?"

"Because what if the person who snuck up there... what if they were up there longer than we think?"

"I'm not following."

"Anyone would expect you to look over a tape from an incident that happened that same day but think about it, did you even consider that the person could've been staying up there longer than that day?"

"No," I shook my head. "I guess I never considered it."

"Where are the tapes Frank gave you?"