𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖 || 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 - 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Hey, I bought us some... oh, you're already awake," Audriana entered the apartment with a bag of groceries in her hands.

I aggressively bit into the ripe apple that I had in my palm, before flipping through the next page of today's newsletter.

"About damn time," I mumbled to myself as I saw the horrific image of Tatiana and Michael along with an article that I knew would make me sick to my stomach.

"What? About time for what?"

"Michael Jackson and Model Fall Head-Over-Heels In Looove," I bitterly cooed at the article's title. Audriana came rushing over to my side and grabbed ahold of the other end of the newspaper.

"You don't believe this garbage, right?" she deadpanned while rolling her eyes

"You don't believe this garbage, right?" she deadpanned while rolling her eyes. "I mean c'mon the whole 'Tatiana helped me get over my breakup with Karen' bit is just outrageous."

"Okay that part is just outlandish," I shrugged. "But the part where she flew out to see him in Florida is true."

"Girl, you were literally right next to him during those rehearsals."

"I don't know what he was doing when he wasn't with me-"

"Do you hear yourself right now?" Audriana sucked her teeth and shook her head. "You sound ridiculous!"

"Do I?! I mean- shit Audri, he didn't push her off when they kissed! He hugged her scrawny ass afterward and played it cool as if it were meant to happen!"