𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖 || 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 - 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 - 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I haven't spoken to Lia since last night.

I woke up this morning to an empty bedside and to top it all off, I was informed by Chuck that Ophelia made it to Madison Square with Bill.

The moment I got out of bed, the troubling pains of my scalp had resurfaced. I looked at myself in the mirror, still unable to shake the grueling aches and I reached toward my medicine cabinet with no hesitation. Agitated, I grabbed a random bottle of painkillers and took three more than I was prescribed to and downed them without the use of water.

Lord, please take this pain away.

After getting myself ready for the day and arriving at the arena, I wasn't able to get ahold of her. Even after three hours into rehearsals for tonight's show, there was still no sign of my girl.

"She's really mad at me," I sighed to myself before walking backstage. I felt someone tap my shoulder and the moment I turned around, no one was there.

"Other side silly," I heard Tatiana giggle. I turned in the direction of her voice and gave her a blank expression. "Gotcha."

"I actually need to talk to you," I stated before stopping in my tracks. "Let's go somewhere a bit more private."

"We can go to my dressing room," she smirked slightly.

"That won't be necessary," I shook my head before walking over to a slightly secluded spot. "This spot right here will do."

"O-Okay. What's up?"

"I'm gonna get straight to it. Did you call my girlfriend an ungrateful bitch?"

The smile on her face immediately faltered and she cleared her throat before tucking a few curly tendrils behind her ear.

"Is that what she told you?" Tatiana mumbled.

"It is. Also, the photo of you kissing my cheek. She showed me and told me you gave it to her. Now, if that's true then we need to-"

"Okay fine," she huffed. "I did those thing but o-only because I'm going through stuff. I um... have these moments where I do impulsive things and... that must've been one of them. Please don't fire me-"