Speechless and feeling a bit shy I nod my head again and slide my wet fingers down my body. My hand goes back under my panties where I use his saliva to rub at my clit. His gaze is so intense and breathtaking that it immediately leaves me gasping when I touch myself. Juko pulls my panties to the side giving my hand more space to move around as his eyes follow the movement of my hand. I stare at the profile of his god like face, his slender nose, the scar going down his cheek and his chiseled jawline.

I have never been watched while I masturbated before so the new experience was doing something to my body. Like my body was coming alive, like a phoenix rising from the ashes of a flame. And as the room cools my body heats up and I find myself so wet that my juices are spilling onto the sheets. "Juko." A soft moan leaves my lips as I gather more cum on my finger to circle around my clit.

"Talk to me baby."

His words make me moan again as I used my other hand to slip my fingers back inside of myself. I finger fuck myself slowly loving how his eyes caught on to every small move I made. "It f-feels so good."

I begin meeting the soft thrusts of my fingers with my hip, they plunge in and out of me and I can't help but to speed up my movements. The moment was erotic something I never thought I'd see myself doing. I loved it and Juko seemed to enjoy watching me please myself. Somehow it made the feeling of each circle over my clit and each plunge into my pussy intensify. Using one of his tricks I pinch my clit causing my body to jolt with deep pleasure.

Juko's jaw flexes and I could see his chest expand as he inhales deeply, he was smelling my arousal. His hand comes up massaging the inside of my thigh while I finger fuck myself faster and faster. My finger rolls across my g spot and once I find it I do as he did and pound at it. My body shakes and waves on top of waves of pleasure roll down my body. My nipples began to peak and press against up hard against the material of my see-through nightie.

"Faster Ivy, I want to see you cum." The sleep left his voice but it's still deep and filled with desire.

My moans become louder and my back arches off the bed when I do as I am told. He mastered my body the night of our wedding, so I listen to his every word.

"Juko I'm gonna cum." I moan out.

He licks his lips rubbing small circles on my inner thigh, "cum for me."

And just like that my pussy clenches down hard and I cum on command. My body shakes and when I stop moving my hand, he looks back to glare at me before gripping my wrist again forcing my fingers to move in and out of me. It's like sensory overload and all I can do is take it reveling in the sensation.

Finally, when I come down from my high Juko pulls my hand away from my pussy and once again licks my juices clean off my fingers. A soft sigh of contentment leaves my lips, "thank you for that." I feel my cheeks flush. "I didn't want to wake you just so you can help me but..." I stop not able to find the words I was looking for.

Juko simply stares me at me and the longer he does the color of his eyes seem to darken until they're almost pitch black. I swallow thickly wiggling in my spot and when I look down I can see that his cock is rock hard from underneath the covers. "I can-can help you if you like." I meet his eyes again.

Suddenly he reaches out and grips my neck pulling me up until our noses are nearly brushing against one another. "You have no idea what the fuck you do to me do you?"

When I don't respond too lost in his touch he chuckles deeply, "I can still smell you." Tilting my head to the side he runs his nose up the side of my neck tongue coming out to taste me. Those pink plump lips wrap around the skin between my shoulder and neck and gently sucks. "You should have told me you were horny; I would have fucked you real nice and hard until you were squirting and cuming on my cock. Is that what you want?"