They was both friends, he was to friendly with her and she let it slide and I used to get jealous of that. He know what he was doing cause he knew me her had something. But we got drafted at the same time in 2019.

Green rebounded the ball coming down the court passing the ball to Klay . I ran to the rim running away from Ja and Klay knew the play I was gon do.

He shoot the ball hitting the back board making the ball bounce. I jumped high enough dunking it in and came back down looking at Ja.

"Hi teammate" i grinned back at him and he mugged me. This gone be a long ass game.

We was in the fourth quarter and we up by 3 points with only 1 minute on the clock. Ja had the ball and I was guarding Jackson. Ja ran to the rim shooting the ball in. He looked at India nodded his head at her and she smiled at him.

I felt like my blood was boiling up cause he doing that shit on purpose. I know me and her are just friends but still that shit mines and my name on that. Plus what got me tight is that she smiled back at him.

I ran down on the court getting the ball and Ja was guarding me. I looked at him with a mug and made a fake left making him fall on his ass. I seen curry wide open and passed it to him. He shot a three pointer making it go in and the buzzer went in making us win the game, the crowd went crazy.

We ran to Steph and we hit his back cheering for him for that shot.

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I was happy that Poole won and the crowd was going crazy.

"I was scared for this game cause they could've lost" Mikaria said latto and me nodded are heads cause it was a tight game.

"But you know Ja morant cause y'all keep making side eyes to each other" she asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah we known each other way back, I use to to tutor that nigga in college and we was close" she nodded her head.

"So y'all go with eachother" i shook my head fast cause what make her think me and him go together.

"Nah sis she fucking on Poole" Latto said and I hit her shoulder cause she always talking and Mikaria raised her eyebrows.

"Oh shit you messing with Poole, you know you and him went viral" I scrunched up my face cause what she mean that I went viral.

"We ain't fucking, we just friends but what you mean me him and went viral" i asked and she opens her phone going to a video.

"You seen any video of me and Poole going viral" I asked looking at latto and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't hear anything about you going viral on social media" I scrunched up my face wondering how me and him went viral.

"Look" Mikaria handed me her phone and it was a video of Poole looking at me getting the ball from me in the stands. I swiped to the next video and I seen a video of Poole talking to me in tunnel of that Atlanta game. I looked at the caption reading it.

Theshaderoom seems like Poole have his eyes on his ex India Royal but Poole has a whole girlfriend. Is he cheating on Ari and do he want his ex back.

I rolled my eyes cause I hate this internet shit cause they make anything out of anything "I hate this internet cause now Kentrell going to see this shit latto" I looked at her and she took the phone looking at the video .

"Who Kentrell" Mikaria asked "that's my man foreal and we ain't on good terms right now but this gon make it worse" she nodded her head.

I seen Poole walk over to me all happy and shit "we won big gurl" he said smiling and we all just looked at him.

"What" he scrunched up his face looking at are face expression and I gave him the phone. He looked down at the phone and scrunched up his face.

"Don't listen to that shit India" he gave me back the phone and I shook my head.

"No nigga cause now I'm in some drama with your name in it and it looks bad mostly on my name nigga" I stood up looking at him mugging him.

"Did you know about this" I ask him "umm yeah"he stuttered and I felt like my blood was boiling cause why tf he didn't tell me that I could've cleared up my name

"Why tf you didn't tell me that I could've cleared my name plus Kentrell gon see this shit" I kinda yelled at him but barley nobody heard me but him cause how loud the stadium was .

"It's gon be okay india, you can't congratulate a nigga. Don't be like that and not here where people could see us" he had a frown on his face.

"Congratulations nigga" I pushed him out the way walking away.

"I knew you was always a fuck nigga" I heard Latto said following me and Mikaria following too.

"India" he yelled out my name but ignored him. I walked into the tunnel and I was just stressed about everything. I should've never came to this game.

𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼?

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁