𝟑

𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨 ,𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Nigga you can't defend me " I said to Juan dribbling the ball looking at him and he laughed

"Yea right Nigga" I shook my head cause this Nigga be always talking. He bend his legs a lil trying to guard me.

I made a cross over and he tried to get the ball out my hand . He came right on my tail trying to guard me .

I acted like I was going to the right but spin around going to my left tricking him make me have a open shot. I was going to make a three but I was going to dunk on his ass.

I ran to the hoop dribbling the ball and he knew my plain was and came fast down trying to block it . But I angled myself jumping up and did a dunk on him making him fall on his ass . I held on the rim looking down on him laughing.

I jumped down and stuck my hand out making him grab my hand standing up.

"I told yo ass you can't guard me nigga"I breathed hard wiping my sweat with my tank top, he mugged me kissing his teeth waving me off walking to the bench.

"Mane nigga you to fucking hard to guard making me fall on my ass and shit" I laughed and he grabbed his bag taking out his water.

"I told your ass but i had to show your ass" I sat down next to him grabbing my water and glumping it down.

"But ever sense you went down to the g league and came back you changed nigga cause you was ass at first" his nonchalant self said making me mug him a lil and he seen my face and I chuckled.

"Im not trying to say it in a rude way I'm trying to say that you improved good cause you becoming big now" I nodded cause its true,every single night I be dropping 25 points.

When I came in the league it was way different then college. It was way harder and the pressure is on your back all the time. I felt very overwhelmed and my head was getting in my head making me miss easy shots and assist.

I felt like I was failing my own self and that shit was embarrassing. People was talking shit making me feel like I was trash and I didn't have it so I started doubting myself.