𝟏𝟎

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯

The warriors are playing Memphis tonight and it's a big game

The warriors are playing Memphis tonight and it's a big game. But me and Latto just landed in Memphis. I really didn't want to go without Latto so I asked Poole if he could book tickets for her and he did.

"This is my first time in Memphis and these niggas look fine ash" she looked around the airport looking at niggas.

"Girl this is a airport, all these niggas you looking at probably don't even live here.

"Still they fine ash" i just shook my head while we was walking to the entrance of the airport.

"India Royal" somebody said my name making me turn around and I seen a guy with a suit holding a paper saying my name.

"Yes" i said looking at him wondering who he is .

"I'm Poole driver and I'm going to take you to your hotel so follow me" i nodded my head and I seen Latto face in shook.

"What" I asked her rolling my luggage following the man outside and she did the same thing. "This nigga really got us a driver, I need to meet this nigga" I laughed .

We walked to a all black suv and he opened up the trunk "can you give me y'all bags" he asked and we nodded giving him are belongings. He opens the door for us making us get in.

I looked around the car and it was candys and snacks in holders "this Nigga really hooked us up and they got fucking skittles bitch, this my favorite" she grabbed the skittles from the snack holder and I laughed.

Latto is the type of person to take somewhere nice but can't take the hood out them. But that's why I like her ghetto ass.

"I can't take the hood out of you" i grabbed a heresy bar and she shook her head.

"Shit I was born in the hood so I'm gon stay hood" she said and I chuckled but the car started moving .

"But tell more about this Poole nigga cause you barley talk about him to me"i sighed cause I know how she is, she could be a lil judge mental.