𝟒

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"I got it for you" Kentrell said helping me with my bags holding it in his hands

"Aww look how he trying to help you out" Latto awed making me roll my eyes cause she trying to be annoying. I hate when people do that like girl stop.

"Gurl shut the fuck up" she chuckled and Kentrell laughed .

"Ight what store we going to cause we need to look good for that game tmrw" i nodded.

"What game y'all going to" kentrell asked wondering what we was talking about and we walked towards the escalator going on the 2 floor.

"We going to a a Atlanta Hawks game" i said looking at him while he nodded his head.

"Why tf y'all didn't invite me, y'all just gon kick the nigga out the group are sum" he whined mugging at us while me and latto laughed walking into this clothing store.

"Nigga nobody kicking you out, we just gon have a girls night pipe down. Just say that you want to be with India" latto being honest with him looking at sum clothes and he kissed his teeth.

But it's true what she said, the only reason why he pouting because he just want to be around me. That cookie really got him attached.

"I just wanted to come with y'all and be around you mostly" he looked down at me making me blush
lil.

"Boy you acting like you ain't gone see me the next day or that night. We just gon have a girls night" he nodded.

"This right here India would look good on you" Latto picked out this black see through dress and it look good but I seen Kentrell shaking his head.

"Oh hell naw you ain't wearing that shit" he took it out latto hand putting it back where she got it from making me sigh.

This is what I mean when I hate when niggas get attached, they act like y'all dating are sum and it's annoying.

"Nigga don't be snatching stuff out my hand" latto snapped at him picking up the black see through outfit again.

"Nigga you ain't my mama, I could wear what I want nigga" i pushed him out the way taking the outfit out her hands and he kissed his teeth.