𝟐

Los Angeles HotelJune 20, 2019India pov

Los Angeles Hotel
June 20, 2019
India pov

"You look good" Poole said scaring me making me turn around holding my chest.

He was standing at the door wearing this nice sharp ass tux and he look good can't even lie.

"Nigga don't scare me like that and you look good yourself" he chuckled walking up towards me and I face the mirror again.

"But you really look beautiful gurl" I started blushing a lil smiling and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Aww you blushing, your cheeks getting mad red" he laughed and I mugged him because he always wanna ruin the moment.

"Damn nigga you always have to ruin the moment" I looked at him through the mirror and he chuckled.

"Nah nigga you be ruining the moment too with your attitude" he said making me roll my eyes.

"See, this be you Omg poole you mad annoying, Nigga shut the fuck up, back the fuck up damn" he mocked me trying to sound like me.

"I don't be sounding like that and I don't be saying that" he shock his head .

"Stop lying you know you be doing that" he looked at me and he was kinda right cause I do be having attitudes sometimes but that's just me.

"........"

"See you know you be doing that" he said and I just ignored him, he ain't gon prove me wrong.

"But let me take a picture of us cause we look good asf" I laughed a lil and he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"Aii do sum funny shit" I nodded, I made a funny face sticking out my tongue and he did the same taking the picture.

"Aii look natural" I chuckled how he said look natural but I did my pretty face look and he took another photo.

"Damn you look good" he said hyping me up.

"Okay Poole I get it" i chuckled while he looked at the picture then he let me see the photo and I did look good.

"Imma about to post this on my Instagram" he went to Instagram and I scrunched up my face because he ain't posting me. All his hoes gon be on my ass with sun bullshit.

"Naw you ain't posting that" I snatched his phone outta his hand and he scrunched his face up.

"Why not and give me back my phone ,phone grabber" he snatched his phone outta my hand mugging me.