𝟖

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I fluttered my eyes open hearing my phone ringing

I fluttered my eyes open hearing my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand while Ari slept on my other arm.

If you wondering how I'm in bed with her cause I needed to come back to the hotel and I just needed company.

I turned my head seeing my iPhone flashing making me pick it up. I looked and seen Juan name going across my phone, I answered putting my phone up my ear.

"Guess what nigga" he asked all excited and shit "What" my voice came out raspy.

"Damn nigga why you sound like that, you sound like a hog" I rolled my eyes cause he always coming for people.

"Nigga what was the reason why you called me early in the morning" he sighed.

"I found India page for you" my eyes lit up that he found her shit for me cause he is the right nigga to find somebody on social media.

"Oh shit how you found her account" I asked moving my arm that Ari was sleeping on and she started moving. I stayed still cause I don't won't her ass to wake up.

"I have my ways nigga but I just send you her ig account to you" i hummed existing out the call going to are messages and I seen her account.

Indiaroyal

I copied it and went to Instagram "You see it" he asked "yea" i responded copy & pasting her account on the search bar and I seen her account popping up making me grin. I clicked on her page and I was shock that she had 4.2 millions followers, I wonder what she do.

She looked bad ash with her cute ass. This woman is so beautiful to me, she the most prettiest woman I've ever seen that's why I need her back again.

"She bad ash" i said out loud thinking I said it my head "Damn nigga you a simp but I'm gon call you later cause I got shit to do" i kissed my teeth.

"Nigga whatchu you got to do around 6 am" I asked.

"I'm about to get some pussy nigga so bye" he hung up the phone not waiting until I said bye. I just shock my head.