𝟗

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I rolled in my sleep and tried to snuggle with Kentrell but realized he ain't there. I rolled my eyes cause now he doing to much why he can't just forgive me from last night.

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"India where have you been you didn't see me call your fucking phone" kentrell frowned at me .

"I'm sorry I didn't call you I think I had my phone on dnd" I tried to make up a lie .

"Stop lying, it didn't say you was on dnd in messages so what was you doing" I curse myself out in my head cause I could've said a better lie then that .

"I wasn't doing anything Kentrell" he shock his head.

"So where tf is the groceries then cause I'm sure I don't see it in your hands" he got up coming towards me .

"It's in my car" I came up with another lie "aight your car better be there" he walked towards the windows and I prayed that Poole put my car in front of the house.

"Aii I see the car" he said and I thanked god "but I still don't believe your ass cause yo ass will answer my calls so was you fucking with another nigga" he turn around and I shock my head.

"No bae i was just getting the groceries" I walked to him and grabbed his arm looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Mane gotchu hands of me, I know your ass is lying cause why tf I see you getting out a car with a lightskin nigga" I was pushed back cause how tf he seen that.

"Uh-uh" i stuttered stuck to what to say, he caught me in my own lie. This is why I hate fucking lying and when people lie to me.

"See mane get tf out my face" He pushed me out the way and I grabbed his arm again.

"Okay I'm sorry for lying to you but it's not what you think. He is just a old friend I talked about to you" he scrunched up his face.

"Don't tell me you was hugging on Poole after all the shit he did to you" .

"Kentrell" he cut me off "nah you on sum wierd shit cause how you gon say you want me but you all hugged up with that pussy bitch just leave me tf alone " he walked away from me and I felt so bad to him.

"Kentrell" i yelled out his name but he walked to the guest room slamming the door , I sighed .

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

I checked my phone and seen that latto and other people texted me but I seen Poole message saying good morning. I rolled my eyes at his message not texting him back cause now he fucked up my relationship with Kentrell.