𝟏𝟏

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐅𝐞𝐝𝐄𝐱𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚

𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯
𝐅𝐞𝐝𝐄𝐱𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚

I ran out the tunnel and the crowd was huge making me more hype. I love when the crowd is like this cause people just cheering you on and I like that feeling.

I ran out on the court and one of the guys passed me the ball and I practiced my free throw making in. I looked to my left and I seen India sitting at court side next to her friend she told me to invite.

She seen me looking at her and she smiled at me and I smiled back. But when I looked at latto she was just mugging me making me look away, seems like she don't like me.

"Aye poole here" Steph passed me the ball and I made another free throw. I kept practicing before the game .

"Nigga who is that next to your girl" Juan came up to me asking about India friend.

"First of all India ain't my girl and that's her bestfriend latto" and he nodded bitting his lip at her and I just scrunched up my face.

"Her name even sounds sexy asf and she pressure I need to hop on that" he said getting the ball shooting it in.

"You want her" I asked and he nodded looking at me grabbing another ball shooting it.

"Hell yeah" I shook my head "I seen her mugging me just now for sum reason so I don't think she want you if she don't fuck with me" I made a three pointer from a far range.

"And she feisty I'm definitely gon hop on that, I like when girls are like that it gives a lil spice about them" I just shook my head cause this nigga on some other shit but the buzzer ringed making everybody stop practicing going to there bench.

The lights turned dark making them greet all the players on the grizzled first. Then when they finished they came to the Warriors.

"Number 3 Jordan Poole" the announcer called my name making me get up and run down to my other teammates while the crowd hyped me up.

When they was done doing introduction and the lights came back. I started taking off my sweater and joggers off and tucking in my jersey in my shorts.

I ran to the court getting in my position stretching getting ready for the game. The ref got the ball going into the center of the court between the two guys. He threw the ball up and the grizzlies got the ball making us start guarding them.

I ran to ja morant guarding him trying to get the ball out his hand. He faked a left but it didn't work on me and I was on his ass.

"Hey old teammate" he said looking at me, he ran to the left distracting me and shot the ball in grinning at me and I mugged him a lil.

Ja was my old teammate of mine in college. I really didn't like the nigga cause he was to flashy of himself  but the nigga is good though so I have to admit to that. But the only thing that got me pissed off about him that he liked India back then.